Discuss Care Homes testing and CRB checks in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

tedgman

do you need a CRB for testing in a private care home.

i had a check done for last company i worked for but they obviously have the details so do i need to get another one done?

do you need a CRB for testing in a private care home.

i had a check done for last company i worked for but they obviously have the details so do i need to get another one done?

Can't you ask for it from them? I got mine when had one done..

It would depend on he care home tbh..

Me neither to be honest.

Well as long as you show willing to get CRB checks if required then there shouldn't be a problem. In my experience I've only needed a CRB check from my previous employer, not from any clients. I have since done work in care homes with no requirment for disclosure, but each private care home operates differently

Reply to Care Homes testing and CRB checks in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A long time lurker this is my first post. By way of introduction I have an interest in automation and smart homes - principally Loxone and Shelly...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is there companies or people out there that can help source sub contract work as im not sure where to start. I know you get recruitment...
Replies
Views
Extremely low voltage on 120v line Hi, I’m not an electrician but my home has 20 amp breaker that has only one outdoor outlet on it with a GFCI...
Replies
Views
I'm moving a socket installed on a lighting circuit (installed by previous owner who was a professional electrician so I assume he knew what he...
Replies
Views
Daughter has bought a house and it has a home security system, G-Tag setup. Issue is the alarm panel displays are pixelated and you cant see...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock