Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Career changing newbie in the New Member Introductions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Garethf619

Garethf619 New EF Member

hi guys
    As the title says I’m a newbie doing a home course with Trades Gateway (TRAIN4JOBS) while working full time as a site supervisor at a primary school. I’ve been doing it now for almost 13 years at the same school and have now decided at 34 years old I want something different. I’m married and have two young girls 4 and 2. In January the 2 year old will start nursary and the 4 year old is already at school in reception class. Once my youngest starts nursary I have been lucky enough to have been offered a new job working for a building/maintenance company that do deal with electrical work and I hopefully start with them in the new year. I have my first of 4 two week practical session booked with the collage in February so I’m looking forward to that.

I hope that I can keep you guys up to date with how I’m getting on and maybe get w chance to speak to a lot of you experts along the way.

See you around

2. Matthewd29

Matthewd29 Regular EF Member

Hi hope it all goes well for you

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

Welcome and good luck

4. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear Electrician's Arms

welcome ,best of luck to your new future.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vortigern

Vortigern Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    F.H. Electrical
    Hi welcome, you couldn't have come to a better place for what you are doing.

• Like Like x 2