Discuss CCTV recommended kit in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for recommendations for cctv to fit in an HMO, I require 2 indoor cameras, 2 outdoor cameras with a DVR and the option of connecting to the internet at later date, presently there isn't broadband

I have a swann system ...,. Internet ready. Easy to set up, and on phone.

Just been watching our new patio being built in the uk and we are in the uss

Hi my names Craig and new to forum, never done cctv but would like to fit my own, all ready got cat5e to camera points at corner of house just under eaves and back to a point in house to add whats required , so any body give me a step by step installation guide and what cameras are good and materials like connections etc, cheers.

Hi my names Craig and new to forum, never done cctv but would like to fit my own, all ready got cat5e to camera points at corner of house just under eaves and back to a point in house to add whats required , so any body give me a step by step installation guide and what cameras are good and materials like connections etc, cheers.

I take it that's a joke right ?. The step by step installation guide is called a training course, the cameras used depend on the situation and what you want to see or record and how far away the subject matter is. The materials like cables & connections depends on the cameras used, then you have to have the tools & skills to successfully install & terminate the cables and that's before you get to setting up your cameras & programming the system to do what you need.

Reply to CCTV recommended kit in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net