Discuss CCTV system with automatic switch on TV in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Someone has phoned me and asked for a CCTV system. They say their friend has one when the camera is activated through motion it will change channel on his normal TV or pops up in the corner? I've asked him to ask his friend for the make but wondered if anyone on here has any ideas?

Thanks

[emoji106]

With smart tvs, you can program scart pin 8 to trigger in screen view....on normal tv pin 8 will jut change tv to aux channel

Reply to CCTV system with automatic switch on TV in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We have a family friend who has a son with Autism who keeps breaking the TVs with the rmeote control. His mum has asked us if we can help, having...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I really hope someone will be able to help. So last night I tried to change 2 ceiling rose / pendant lights at my mother in laws...
Replies
Views
I'm having a bit of a disaster at the minute and would like an honest opinion. I am having a gas stove fitted in the corner of my room and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a quick question if I may? I'm thinking of adding a second PV system to my existing rooftop PV & battery setup. As the...
Replies
Views
There are 2 sets of lights surrounding my house outside. One set is a single light next to the door, a standard outdoor lamp. The second is a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock