Discuss Certification in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi, when you guys do your EIC certs for a multi board installation do you complete one Particulars of install at origin and one schedule of items inspected for the whole install and do multiple schedule of test results for each board or do a complete a full 6 page cert for each sub board off the mccb panel? cheers

Our niceic assessor asks for a full eic for every db.

Our niceic assessor asks for a full eic for every db.

cheers for the replies, this is the main reason i ask, ive always done one Particulars of install at origin and one schedule of items inspected and multiple schedule of test results for the boards but someone i know has been pulled up doing it like this on an inspection and subsequently has told me i have been doing it wrong.

I agree guys but we were discussing it on the last visit and he said he wanted them because they were seperate Boards all be it from one panel board.

I agree guys but we were discussing it on the last visit and he said he wanted them because they were seperate Boards all be it from one panel board.
You have one main panel MCCB board etc off this you have a D.B. off each of the MCCB ways etc you have one cert with continuation sheets consisting of circuit info and test results for each board they even sell the dam things for handwritten.

Agree Agree Agree
I'm only repeating what he asked for, whether he gets it is a totally different thing.

Personally I would refuse and tell him he is incorrect.
You must get the same thing off of them, they do seem to be almost trying to right their own regs, or at least it can seem like that sometimes.

Actually, I must say my assessor is spot on. I enjoy our chats and we always find common ground.
The last one that I had to deal with knew what I was up against he had been an electrician, project manager, Q.S & P.D.H. very practical-minded and would be supportive and encouraging which is what you want in the industry so when a customer chooses an electrician from one of the schemes they know that they are getting a contractor that is going to do a good job.

Reply to Certification in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock