Discuss Challenge of the day - in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Had a look this morning looks more like a contest or a religion to me. Now I am convinced the world is flat. I will cancel sky (before the sat falls from the sky) and going to whitby with my telescope to see if I can spy Denmark!!!

... but there is a simple observation that shows the the world is round and no-one has hit on it yet :rolleyes:

If I get it, can I do Christmas with you guys ? Can I can I ?

This is it - the shadow of the earth is seen on the moon during lunar eclipses. The shape of the shadow is always curved. The only object that can make a curved shadow from any angle is a sphere.
:)

IMG_0461.JPG

But the moon is spherical and a straight line shadow would naturally curve around the surface ... ;)
how do you know that? for all we know it could just be a flying saucer disguised as a moon, with aliens watching our every move. mars is flat. that's why all the water fell off centuries ago.

But the moon is spherical and a straight line shadow would naturally curve around the surface ... ;)
So they are ok that the moon is a sphere, but insist the earth is flat? BTW - I'm not sure I agree - I'll have to get the Chrissy lights out and give it a go ...

i can't discount the fact that there has been successful space travel in the past. women's logic originated on mars, so someone must have brought it here.
Actually women's logic originated from Venus, men came from Mars, We all know the Earth is flat, at the centre of the universe and the gods are watching our every move... stupid.

If I get it, can I do Christmas with you guys ? Can I can I ?

This is it - the shadow of the earth is seen on the moon during lunar eclipses. The shape of the shadow is always curved. The only object that can make a curved shadow from any angle is a sphere.
:)

View attachment 34603
No...No!
that's a fake, where is the the cow jumping over it?

I have alot of fun trying to convince the flat earther theorists on YouTube that the world is a sphere, given everything we know as an educated bunch I assume you all are it has so much evidence from many different aspects of science to clarify this BUT... this is apperantly all a scam and we are brainwashed to these views..

So my challenge is, how can you prove without any real cost that the earth is a globe and not flat.

PS if you think it's easy then try it on you-tube and post your reactions.

I apparently work for NASA or the USA government as a spy to infultrate their posts and try to debunk the 'truth' :O
My Missus says the world is full of idiots, morons and weirdos or a combination of them. Good luck with that one!

Of cause the earth is flat. Our planet is a hologram. Therefore it’s a two dimensional space and only appears three dimensional. And from next week, for a month, will be made of gingerbread.;)

Ok, another try ...
Time zones and the smooth passage of daylight into night :
Through the magic of radio, we are able to speak to people in different locations at the same time and they may report night and day existing simultaneously, and the smooth transition between one and next. If the Earth was flat, it would all be dark and then someone would switch on the lights for all of us.

IMG_0462.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, another try ...
Time zones and the smooth passage of daylight into night :
Through the magic of radio, we are able to speak to people in different locations at the same time and they may report night and day existing simultaneously, and the smooth transition between one and next. If the Earth was flat, it would all be dark and then someone would switch on the lights for all of us.

View attachment 34605
radio waves travel "line of sight", so if the earth was a sphere, they;d just go out into space and anyone round the curve would not get them.

it does exist, but it's the ionoflat. and ever looked at those aeroplane trails. if the earth were a sphere, they'd be curves, not straight, else the planes would never land, just go higher and higher till they stalled in a vacuum and plummeted down due to gravy.

[QUOTE="mykey, post: 1227564, member: 80962"
Y2QxZDA4NDZhMSMvUkZsLXNwTTNNNjNSTGRqN2hGNHNwbENrQ3FvPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vbHAzYXlhMnVuZm9neTk1eHZtb25qMGpia2NlY2p1MjFwb3Brb2hsb284c3hrcHlrdWw2OGpub3ZreHdjd29ldS5naWY.gif
se

The sun and moon are the same size and orbit as shown giving night and day and hence the time zones. These folks are not stupid they must be well educated to perform this elaborate hoax.[/QUOTE]

But what is it that stops the sun's rays at the North Pole?
And by that model, the polar region would experience the same strength daylight all year. And it is known that in winter it's dark all day and summer light all night.

Just started on the Rioja, bring it on :)

[QUOTE="mykey, post: 1227564, member: 80962"
Y2QxZDA4NDZhMSMvUkZsLXNwTTNNNjNSTGRqN2hGNHNwbENrQ3FvPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vbHAzYXlhMnVuZm9neTk1eHZtb25qMGpia2NlY2p1MjFwb3Brb2hsb284c3hrcHlrdWw2OGpub3ZreHdjd29ldS5naWY.gif
se

The sun and moon are the same size and orbit as shown giving night and day and hence the time zones. These folks are not stupid they must be well educated to perform this elaborate hoax.

But what is it that stops the sun's rays at the North Pole?
And by that model, the polar region would experience the same strength daylight all year. And it is known that in winter it's dark all day and summer light all night.

Just started on the Rioja, bring it on :)[/QUOTE]

The outer extremities of the suns rays are cooler that's why we have 2 ice caps shown the one in the middle and the ice at the edge. The hotest area is the red line supposedly the equator!
(yes I have read up on this ridiculous theory)

Reply to Challenge of the day - in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock