Discuss Chances of this happening!?:-) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

is this you moonlighting?
220px-Demolition_man.jpg

Half of the cable rods I've had over the years are now 'installed' in various buildings...
that's why i use aldi's finest @ £6.99 the set on occasions where i think i may lose oe damage them.

Reminds me of iPhone headphone leads.
Leave one or two of them alone in a drawer, and they soon invent some very special knots, all on their own!!

it's cable management ... by chaos ltd.

Reply to Chances of this happening!?:-) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Has anyone got any experience with Lemo jacks and sound powered phones? Our supplier can't provide us with anything pre-installed with a...
Replies
Views
I was at a customers house changing a socket and they asked me a question about their lights. Some of the lights in the house suddenly get...
Replies
Views
Having trouble figuring this one out. House was built 5 years ago. Eaton box and breakers. Over the past 3 weeks, the bedroom breaker keeps...
Replies
Views
I have just removed a rather expensive CD system from a house. I did explain to the customer that I thought it was worth quite a bit, but they...
Replies
Views
I live in a warehouse condo, converted about 20 years ago. The building dates to about 1870 but with the conversion, all of the electrical was...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock