Discuss Change it? Move it? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

It is suitably IP rated, it is not in direct line of the shower spray, the installation seems compliant as far as the picture goes, I would leave it happy in the knowledge someone has done a good job.
Subject to the rest of the electrical side being compliant, isolators, RCDs, switching, protection, etc.

As long as RCD protected I wouldn't bat an eyelid. I may be concerned about its extract performance though depending on duct type, route, and length. Always suspicious of that when I see axials in a ceiling.

^^ yes, agree re the extract rate.... I did suggest replacing the fan with in line unit in the loft above...

Thanks for the input so far.

As is,looks tidy. Shower head is fixed,and bathroom does not look to be massive,so extraction may be fine.
Only problem i could see (using a telescope:)) is someone putting two legs of their ladder,in the bath or tray,when fiddling...otherwise,get yer soap-on-a-rope out of the van,and test it.;)

Reply to Change it? Move it? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hey all, I'm looking for some advice to help me troubleshoot my strange issue with my consumer unit/fuse board on which my RCD keeps tripping...
Replies
Views
Been asked to move, remove and add some sockets the kitchen and I’ll need to add a circuit for an electric hob. Looked at the board and it’s one...
Replies
Views
Hi I am seeking help and best practices to achieve below tasks. I am not across regulations hence will appreciate best approach to achieve below...
Replies
Views
At a bread and butter job, loose socket, socket not working, change two lights. Sticking out rather like a sore thumb was this (I removed the wire...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got an awkward bathroom fan installation in a downstairs flat, concrete ceilings and (some) walls. Bathroom is already fully tiled and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock