Discuss Change of career in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Don't you start as well in another posting he has said he is a FLT driver

He's said that much tosh i've forgotten most of what he's said. Although i am adamant he's probably just a wind-up merchant / troll from another forum sent to cause grief.

If hes driving a FLT with talk like that then god help whoever he works for.

He's said that much tosh i've forgotten most of what he's said. Although i am adamant he's probably just a wind-up merchant / troll from another forum sent to cause grief.

If hes driving a FLT with talk like that then god help whoever he works for.

I would be more worried about who he works WITH.

Quite.

Whats worrying is the fact that this forum derives sponsorship from these numpty training companies, who promise pots of gold at the end of the rainbow!

Its getting closer, day by day, when I will no longer want to come on here. The place is overun by idiots.
yeah...i mean some of the posts are just out n out crud....
theres something very worrying about it as well....its the amount of posts declaring themselves to be competant to carry out..say a C/U change for example...without a clue as to what paperwork needs filling in for such works...and thats just the start...

yeah...i mean some of the posts are just out n out crud....
theres something very worrying about it as well....its the amount of posts declaring themselves to be competant to carry out..say a C/U change for example...without a clue as to what paperwork needs filling in for such works...and thats just the start...

It doesn't matter - it's all about quantity of posts regardless of the quality ............. KERCHINGGGG .. and all that.

Why has my thread been closed? Because people are arguing amongst themselves.... Can someone answer my last post?

I asked if I can just go in a sit the exam? And what book I need to revise from? I will take the day before off work to revise, I can then sit exam and used the extra socket I put in as my nic example

I have no idear bud.. I mean you sound very knowledgeable with electrics.. I learnt my trade by watching a spark fit a plug.. I just remembered what colour went where and hey presto no aprenticship needed. I was a bit buggered when i did my first 11kv industrial rewire but as soon as i learnt what colour went where I was laughing.. I have never had a call back off a customer.

Keep up the good work, and loads of people will tell you need a big green book to be a sparky.. Its £70 and well as you say its all about matching colours up aint it??

- - - Updated - - -

Why has my thread been closed? Because people are arguing amongst themselves.... Can someone answer my last post?

I asked if I can just go in a sit the exam? And what book I need to revise from? I will take the day before off work to revise, I can then sit exam and used the extra socket I put in as my nic example

I have no idear bud.. I mean you sound very knowledgeable with electrics.. I learnt my trade by watching a spark fit a plug.. I just remembered what colour went where and hey presto no aprenticship needed. I was a bit buggered when i did my first 11kv industrial rewire but as soon as i learnt what colour went where I was laughing.. I have never had a call back off a customer.

Keep up the good work, and loads of people will tell you need a big green book to be a sparky.. Its £70 and well as you say its all about matching colours up aint it??

- - - Updated - - -

Thomas out of interest what is your day job? Your IQ seems that low i can't actually seem to classify / envision you as anything.

Obviously your iq can't be very high otherwise you would of read my original post and seen that I stated I was a fork lift driver.

Any way, the fuse in my house keep blowing every couple of days, it's doing my head in as I have cut some old extension lead up so I can get the replacement cable to replace fuse. When I was in b and q last I notice a fuse board on offer. So if I swap it with this one ( shouldn't take long and it's I only have to swap the front over) this means that when my fuse blows I can just reset it?

Wonder what the odds are on a pub member getting banned soon lol ...can't be that good considering the posts we get on this site, probably 2/1.

Obviously your iq can't be very high otherwise you would of read my original post and seen that I stated I was a fork lift driver.

Any way, the fuse in my house keep blowing every couple of days, it's doing my head in as I have cut some old extension lead up so I can get the replacement cable to replace fuse. When I was in b and q last I notice a fuse board on offer. So if I swap it with this one ( shouldn't take long and it's I only have to swap the front over) this means that when my fuse blows I can just reset it?

I haven't even been back to read your OP, because i can't be bothered. However, if it was stated - then you get my apology. But, you can't blame me for jumping to conclusions when you are coming out with complete rubbish. Look at the quote, that you've just wrote - kindly bolded by me.

I don't even need to say anything.

you were mildly amusing at the start. now you're just a boring tw*t.

Tell you what mate, you crack on down to B & Q hand over £50ish for your new dual RCD consumer unit without any clue as to what you're buying is appropriate for the situation and when you get it home just jog on and change it. If you end up injured don't come crying to us. If you end up dead tell your family not to come crying to us, if you do end up dead (which given the nonsense you spout is quite likely) then you may achieve post mortem stardom by featuring in an electrical safety ad. How about that for an X factor?
Telling respected guys on here that their IQ isn't very high is not conducive to a warm welcome now do yourself a favour and jog on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Change of career in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net