Discuss chasing double box in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Easiest way?....Plastic explosive, ha, ha :toetap05: Honesty? Did sodding loads of houses with engineering bricks that wouldn't even take silicon injection damp course fluid. An angle grinder with a diamond cutting disc & an SDS. Dead easy, but the dust is horrendous. So unless the house is being renovated, just use some of the above methods mentioned before this one. All the best!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to chasing double box in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have just checked a double outlet and it trips at 18ma. It was supposed to be faulty. Washing machine had a bad heater which got replaced but...
Replies
Views
Wallbox Fuse Box Lite Single Phase has anyone used one of these? I've installed one feeding a Pulsar Max, the Pulsar Max is set to 32Amp max. The...
Replies
Views
I'm installing smart modules in my light switches which means I need to replace the existing 25mm back boxes with 47mm ones. Downstairs all walls...
Replies
Views
Hi ive recently got myself a mig welder for my garage but each time i try to use it it trips out. Ive spoken to an electrician and he said its...
Replies
Views
Grateful if someone could offer some advise, I'm struggling to find a definitive answer to this. I have a double socket, it was on the ring main...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock