Discuss cheap way to divert landline to mobile in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

egginyourface

this months bill came to £45 inc internet through virgin media.

it costs me

£10 interet
£15 landline
£ 2.50 call divert facilty
then about £0.12p per minute from landline

can you reccomend anyone

I dont really want 0845 or any of those fancy numbers as it will probably put people off.

Find i get a good response to my landline number except that at the end of every month ive got to fork out nearly £45 for land line and £ 25 for mobile= £70!!

The work is trickling through gradually but not really getting enough work to justify it at the mo

they make their money when the call is diverted. its 12 p per min minimum charge. it changes if customer is calling you from a mobile etc.

If you have a business bt line you can get a package with a bt business mobile that doesn't cost anything for the diverted calls in theory,our bt mobile is £16 a month but it saves all divert charges

Business owners and employees of small businesses are generally tied to their companies at all times. These individuals often work long hours, answer multiple telephone calls and handle customer issues with relative frequency. The ability to divert calls anywhere allows these individuals to carry on with these tasks from wherever they are, even if they are on vacation.

What does it mean to divert UK calls to Spain?

Diverting calls is essentially the same as forwarding calls. The telephone number to be diverted is reprogrammed via a virtual phone system to terminate at another telephone number instead. For instance, a business owner's telephone number may be 1-800-EXAMPLE1, extension 17. If that business owner wants to forward all of their calls to their cell phone instead, they would simply log on to the interface, find their extension and then change the settings so that all calls to 1-800-EXAMPLE1, extension 17 are diverted to the number of choice. This number can be a cell phone, home phone or even a landline in a hotel room.

Protecting Privacy
While a business owner or employee's duties are hopefully very negligible during their vacation, it is always a great idea for these individuals to remain available in the event that a question or otherwise unresolvable issue arises. When someone wishes to speak with the employee, either because that employee has helped them in the past or because the company is following its chain-of-command for escalations, that consumer should be connected directly and never provided with the personal telephone number. Businesses can divert calls in order to protect the employee's privacy and to prevent the caller from calling employees directly instead of through the business number.

Change Settings Instantly
When a business chooses a virtual phone system, it is provided with a desktop interface that is easily customized on a whim, as the needs of the business change. Let's say that the sales manager goes on vacation, but wants to be available to take any calls that come through to their business extension on their mobile phone. They can certainly divert calls this way, but what if the same sales manager travels to a location where there is no mobile phone service? In this case, the employee can easily access the virtual phone system interface from their laptop computer and switch the settings, diverting calls to their hotel room or perhaps even to a friend's home phone-whatever the case may be.

Reply to cheap way to divert landline to mobile in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net