Discuss Check my wiring diagram in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well it would ,would be linked up to the other switch cables orange & grey

Now I'm completely lost, if you do that then what will open the valve?
The Lr and Ls labelled 'boiler' in the ufh control is the volt free contact to signal the external controls when heat is required. This can be any external controls
In this particular system design this needs to open the motorised valve which then fires the boiler.

At the ufh box,you already have a L N supply,no need to add another,still think Ls Lr,orange/grey,Pump to L, valve to Sl,bit confusing why you would have it marked Pump only.

It isn't another live supply. The control has a mains supply L N E and two volt free N/O contacts one pair labelled pump and the other labelled boiler.
This gives you two switched outputs from the control box.
as I said before, this can operate with any external controls or systems, not just a boiler with a 240V switched live. It could work with a more complex system, a low voltage control system etc etc

But in this situation that is used for the ufh pump, you could use it to also open the valve and then not use the contacts labelled boiler at all.
Agree,remembering the actual control pair are orange & grey,which are universal to all that type of valves,switching that valve occurs in the ufh box,I'm happy with that.

Not too sure why brown from ufh is connected to Lr,would of thought switched from ufh stat box

I guess all UFH control panels are different, The microprocessor in the UFH control panel detects the STAT needs heat then simply closes the unpowered Ls/Lr relay. You then have a connection from Ls on the boiler (230v) to the valve, through the motor back to neutral, the motor activates the valve until the valve is closed and activates a micro switch which then completes the circuit sending 230v back to Lr on the boiler. When Lr on the boiler detects 230 V it activates the pump and heater and pumps hot water through the system.

Ok,it does say boiler on the terminals,I can see the actuator is controlled by the stat,the valve terminals just not hitting the spot for me,still a very good drawing,though.

The labelling of the relays maybe confusing, I didn't have the board in front of me when I drew it, so they may be labelled incorrectly, also I didn't make it clear they are no voltage relays. I do not know how they are labelled on the actual board. Also the colours of the wires are not correct, I drew the diagram so it made sense to me, it is not an accurate technical drawing, I guess.

Reply to Check my wiring diagram in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net