Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Childs fairy lights in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. snugglecuddle

snugglecuddle Guest

Hi can anyone tell me please where i can get a plug that i can use to power my daughters fairy lights please. i have 6 hanging lights for my daughters bedroom but have lost the plug/transformer it plugs into. i was wondering if i could just attatch a regular plug to them? the label attatched says the following: Total wattage: 7W, 4 Volt AC Supply
    Frequency 50Hz. IP 20
    Normal Bulb (x30) 4V 0 056A

Hope to hear from someone soon thanx Sue x:smile:

2. steve447

steve447 Guest

3. snugglecuddle

snugglecuddle Guest

Thanx for that i will try there x Sue :)

4. ian.settle1

ian.settle1 Trusted Advisor

On no account put them on a mormal plug as they will explode.

5. steve447

steve447 Guest

Sue, I take it that the at the end of the lights they have some kind of fitting on them that then plugs into the adaptor/ power supply?
    might be worth taking them with you to check the suitability of the adaptor you purchase, as Ian said above, just dont put a standard plug on them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.