Discuss Chinese Universal Car Alarm System - !!!Immobiliser Relay wire issue!!! in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi guys

I bought kit of ,,360 Degree Universal Car Remote Control Central Locking System Kit Car Security Alarm Immobiliser Shock Sensor for 2 Doors,, for my Nissan Navara 1991 and I am struggling with Immobiliser Relay wiring.

I am posting here wire diagram of my alarm and I will really appreciate if someone could help me out please.

Chinese Universal Car Alarm System - !!!Immobiliser Relay wire issue!!! {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

My ignition wiring in car:

WHITE/BLACK (+) - 12 VOLT CONSTANT
BLACK/YELLOW (+) - STARTER
BLACK/WHITE (+) - IGNITION
BLACK/BLUE (+) - ACCESSORY/HEATER BLOWER

Picture of my Relay:

Chinese Universal Car Alarm System - !!!Immobiliser Relay wire issue!!! {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

So basically what I did today was that I just plug alarm on spear battery and connect a relay to ignition ( I cut apart BLACK/WHITE wire in ignition and connect them to the relay) and the white one from relay to BLACK/BLUE and was trying if ignition goes off when my car remote was not in the car but unfortunately there was still power in it whether remote was in the car or not.

I have seen some other wire diagrams where you can see clearly on them that white wire goes on 12V but I have not tried this option yet because is night so will do it tomorrow probably.

I am pretty new in this so It might be straightforward for you guys I just wanted to save some $ so decided to buy this kit from China and watched few videos on youtube but no one was talking about this part.

Thank you for your positive and negative comments :)

Reply to Chinese Universal Car Alarm System - !!!Immobiliser Relay wire issue!!! in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock