Discuss Christmas transformer plug l help. in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi, I've just come to put up my outside lights and I can' find the transformer plug. And I can't seem to find any one that sells a new one. Can someone point me I the right direction as what exactly I need to buy.
The label on the light reads:-
LED bulb: 3V, 0.06W
Input: 100v-240v, 50/60Hz
Output: 31V=

you sure it's 31V. that's a strange value.

Ahhh it's ok now. Wife found the plug. I tried Maplins and the guys that worked there were next to useless!! Thanks for looking.

Don't you just love it when the missus 'tidies things away'...

Don't you just love it when the missus 'tidies things away'...
Yes, funny thing happened today, we have had a small Christmas tree for years now, fiber optic job very nice, packed away evey year in a black bag, boxed up nice and tidy. Her in doors packed away last Jan, and recently She has been dropping hints about a new one (Have you seen the prices? not much around for less than £50:00)
So today feeling energetic I said lets go and get the Chrissy stuf down from the garage loft, found the tree and it's base but no sight of the tranny, "oh well lets get a new one" being a tight --- , thought sid that, and started the hunt for the errant transformer, she only had stashed it away out of sight, hoping I would succumb to her wishes and buy a new tree, got really peed off with me when I proudly put the tree up in the garage all sparkly an festive.

and putting it up in the garage means less mauling to store it back up in the garage loft. winner all round.

Reply to Christmas transformer plug l help. in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net