Discuss Circuit Design in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

monkee

Please could any one shed a bit more light on this subject,

I have a supply 3ph 400amps per phase at the in take I need to run a sub main 275 meters at this end its going to be 42 caravans each one will be fused at 20 amps.

now do i apply only as single phase system as there is no 3 phase demand, this effects the results in cable size and vd and with 42 divided up 14 per phase and does diversity come in to it.

regards Monkee

Reply to Circuit Design in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am trying to understand 3 phase volt drop. I understand single phase VD. Lets say we have a 70 meter run of 35mm, 5 core cable from the supply...
Replies
Views
So, the actual job is on a farm. I think I'll keep things simple at the moment and just ask about voltage drop. I'll come on to earthing and...
Replies
Views
When I joined this forum a decade or so back, there was a discussion going on about a welder that was connected with a 3-core cable to L1, L2 and...
Replies
Views
Can someone sanity check my thinking please.... An 80 amp PME service head, tails to meter, 25 sq mm tails into an enclosed fused isolator with...
Replies
Views
I have a 230 Volt single-phase circuit with a 100 Amp cutout fuse and a 100 Amp MCB switch, so the supply is rated at 23 kVA. Only about 13% of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock