Discuss Circuit design in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

StuartMaxwell

Installing heaters in a milking parlour and he wants them to operate on a time clock? 5 heaters at 2000 watts each. Approx 15m run. Current running through will be around 25 amps. What cable will I use and breaker? Only a single phase board. I was thinking 4mm or 6mm radial on a 32amp mcb. Or will 2.5 be suffice?

Judging by his posts on one other thread I'd say this fella is doing everything in his power to gain a reputation as a parasite.

Stuart, you don't have a God given right to the fuel in your boss' van, neither do you have the right to complain about his 'b0ll0cking' for spending his money without permission, the same as you don't have a God given right for someone on here to provide you with electrical design consultation services for free, nor a right to ask blunt and rude questions when someone calls you out for not doing your own research.

Integrity, effort and hard work appear to be alien concepts to you.

you're asking questions that you should be competent to answer yourself?
if not then you should be asking how to work it out, not asking for the answer itself.

rule one of the forums is be nice.... especially with trusted advisor's !!!

i'll pop off and say hello in the new members area now !!!

haha.maxwell's silver hammer is no match for field marshall rommel's tank.

9 x 5 =25. i see the Electrical Trainee maths is bang on. NOT!.

Reply to Circuit design in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I’m running wires to the basement for future basement finishing. I’d like to add two circuits of outlets (one on the finished side and one on the...
Replies
Views
Came into work today with a fairly urgent requirement to install an instant hot water handwash unit in a small commercial kitchenette/servery -...
Replies
Views
Hi all Some advice on this would be great. Due to wire a kitchen from scratch and in a pickle over the designing of the oven and hob circuits due...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
I have a dedicated radial from the consumer unit to my conservatory. This was installed using 4mm twin and earth as it gives the option to use...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock