Discuss City and Guilds Assigment Help in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

SparkyWoolford

Hi everyone, I need serious help here I know theres a post on this before bit everyones answers seem wrong. I need someone who seriously knows what there on about, here is the question

Propriety Fixings of the PVC Conduit

I need a solid answer for this as I have college tomorrow thanks

How do you answer a question that's not a question, now there's a question.
I think the answer and help in the last thread that you didn't get back to was adequate to give you a starting point.

The most commonly used are spacer bar saddles but there are other types of conduit fixings on the market.

Have you even tried Googling 'propriety'? I think you mean 'proprietary', although it still doesn't make sense.

Rule #1 - read the question properly, even if you are intending to crib the answers from someone else.

Or perhaps the question was mangled in the first place.

Hi everyone, I need serious help here I know theres a post on this before bit everyones answers seem wrong. I need someone who seriously knows what there on about, here is the question

Am i the only person who thought this came across quite rude?

To the OP - if you think everyone gave you the wrong answers last time then why ask again? Also, why do you believe you were given the wrong answers - who has said they were wrong, and more importantly, why? Read your post again and maybe you will see why you have received the comments that you have received - your post is a bit rude, and doesn't even include a question! Daz

@OP: I'm doing a L2 2365 and one of the units includes how to communicate with others in the trade. It's pretty evident to me you haven't covered this subject yet.

@ Sparkywoolford.

The members of this Forum are not here to answer to your or anyone's "demanding questions". Your Tone of posting is not very good. When asking for help from Hundreds of time served Electricians,,,, just show bit of respect.

If you have a question that that you have difficulty in understanding, then please post up a clear question! BUT we are not here to do your homework for you.

Answer = Big Yellow Book (aka BYB) - Index - Find the page - read it = Learn it just as the college whats you to do.

This forum will help you on your way to becoming an Electrician. BUT you have to learn how to put your shoes on and tie your own shoes laces before walking the path. No quick/easy way to becoming an Electrician.

Be constructive and polite with the way you ask questions and provide all the relevant information and people will be more than happy to guide you in the appropriate direction.

There are plenty of members on this forum who are more than happy to give guidance and assist people in training. The rule being that people will not do your homework for you, as this is not going to help you learn to find the relevant information yourself.

Good luck with your studies.

Last edited:

Are you talking about the 601 Risk Assessment assignment?

Reply to City and Guilds Assigment Help in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock