Discuss City and guilds assignment HELP in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello,

Please could someone help me with an assignment. It is due for submission in 13 days.

Would really appreciate if someone could take the time to assist.

I will attach image of the first task on the assignment.

Thank you

3B068203-E40E-4B42-8047-0B40B85EBBBD.jpeg

I think you'll get a lot more help from the forums if you post up your answer, your thoughts, an explanation of said things and then people can help or give pointers on what you've done. There will be very few people will to just answer the question for you.

Thank you gentlemen. I really appreciate the time you are taking to assist me with the completion of my assignment.

The start of the diagram may look something like the image I have uploaded.

image.jpg

i need a copy of the 2365 level 3 electrical installatios candidate pack so i can do my assignment, i cant get from college as its closed because of the virus, i left my copy there and now my tutors asking me to work on it.

Reply to City and guilds assignment HELP in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

having enrolled myself onto an electricians course at the end of jan, after deciding on a complete career change of baker/retail worker in the 25...
Replies
Views
Hello and thank you for accepting me. My name is Ioan and registered for some tips and help when I'm gonna start city e guilds lvl 3 and the...
Replies
Views
Not really a Question but its more a Point that the other Education Bodies out there than City and Guilds Granted most Employment agency dont...
Replies
Views
T
I am desperately looking for an apprenticeship job in Leeds. I have started my level 1 city and guilds at access training they promised to find me...
Replies
Views
Tyler Adair
T
Hello, I am looking for an Apprenticeship in the Hampshire area, preferably surrounding Portsmouth but can commute for the right position. I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock