Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss CK Jokari Number 15. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Guest123

Guest123 Guest

[​IMG]

CK Jokari No' 15, 30155

Recently acquired one of these due to a large fire alarm contract.

Was a bit sceptical but thought I'd give it a try. Essentially it does what it says on the tin, well. If you are terminating FP in a conduit box it is very usefull, as you can get it right in to the edge of the box to strip the outer sheath as opposed to trying to get your stanley in there.

The blades only score the sheathing deep enough for you to remove it easily without damaging the inner cores at all.

The longitudinal cutting blade also works well on stubborn sheath that wont slide off and again, only cuts deep enough for you to split the sheath all the way to the end and peel it off.

Again chuffed with it BUT.....shop around as in some places its' close to £30!

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
  2. Phil

Phil Guest

I have a couple of the others for flex. tbh i thought it would become a tool box dust collector but I have been supprised how much use i have had off them. makes stripping flex 50% faster and when working with it all day long thats some time saving.

3. redapple

redapple New EF Member

I purchased the jokari number 15 recently, and got to be honest was not that impressed , I sent it back.

I would recommend the Weicon nr.400 which is a much better. Its a little bit bigger about the length of side cutters but it does everything, strips, cuts, unsheaths. It was difficult to find in England had to get it from Germany, but is was the same price with delivery as the jokari number 15.

4. LeeH

LeeH Insert witty monkey comment here. Electrician's Arms

I have a Weidmuller stripper but never use. I must try and get into the habit of using it.