Discuss Clearing out and consolidating old tools and toolboxes, in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Squid

jeeeeez the stuff you find that hasn't been used for for 30 years and odd bits,

anyone know what they are, the last one I made myself to make my life/work easier, will post more up if I find any obscure stuff.

IMG_2978.JPG
IMG_2980.JPG

Let's face it, you are not really committed to clearing out your old tools. A few paltry bits and bobs is not a clear out. You are definitely in denial if you have a thirty year backlog of tools we all know you will have a couple of tool cases full of things you don't really need. You just can't let go can you?:):):)

Let's face it, you are not really committed to clearing out your old tools. A few paltry bits and bobs is not a clear out. You are definitely in denial if you have a thirty year backlog of tools we all know you will have a couple of tool cases full of things you don't really need. You just can't let go can you?:):):)
Too true, but all the drill bits can go together etc etc and get used, crap screwdrivers can be dumped and who needs 5 20mm starrett blades so they can thinned down a bit, all screw and bits and bobs can go into a bucket and be forgotten about as I can't remember the last time I used a brass 2BA screw on and the slotted head screws can also be dumped.

Found a load of cheap spanners so they are being given to a mate who does car boot sales to sell, he can keep any money he makes or dump them if they don't sell.

That bending pipe stop costs 27.30 to buy new - pop that baby on eBay you WILL sell it.
I bought a second hand bender and didn’t notice it was missing this part - gutted that I had to fork out!
I always use the spring clip to retain it (not losing that sucker!)
Mercury tilt switch - Lovely and tactile with the weight it carries.

That bending pipe stop costs 27.30 to buy new - pop that baby on eBay you WILL sell it.
I bought a second hand bender and didn’t notice it was missing this part - gutted that I had to fork out!
I always use the spring clip to retain it (not losing that sucker!)

I must get round to cleaning up and selling my unused forming wheels

is that london rhyming slang. hottie tottie?

Reply to Clearing out and consolidating old tools and toolboxes, in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net