Discuss Closing down my business in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

ANA stacking shelves in Tesco's ;o)))))

Nothing wrong with stacking shelves.. It pays.. You get discount and the price of food is going up quick... If our place goes under I would have no problem doing it.
I bet they are more respected by the public than us electricians, who are all cowboys cause we charge too much for fixing a socket... :)

ANA stacking shelves in Tesco's ;o)))))

Get your phrases right, its Aka not Ana. Just googled that and its some sex film, typical of where you mind meanders :)

I wouldn't been seen dead in Tesco's, only to buy me cheap plonk; Waitrose & Partners is more my social standing.

And I ain't stacking no ones shelves, less its the paint cupboard.

pick up s88t from dog walkers .:D

I was thinking of inventing a machine to do that....
The idea was to put a small solar powered vacuum cleaner on the dogs back. This had its hose strapped near the dogs bum. The vacuum cleaner was activated via a mercury switch, so when the dog squats down to dump, it switches on...

I was thinking of inventing a machine to do that....
The idea was to put a small solar powered vacuum cleaner on the dogs back. This had its hose strapped near the dogs bum. The vacuum cleaner was activated via a mercury switch, so when the dog squats down to dump, it switches on...
now I thought about the idea is to strap a plastic bag on it --- .and calling it a bum bag. :rolleyes:

now I thought about the idea is to strap a plastic bag on it --- .and calling it a bum bag. :rolleyes:

People are into their gadgets... Your idea is just too simple where as mine is a 'must have' item of you own a dog.
Mine can be expanded..... So when you get home, you take the vacuum cleaner off the dog, plonk it in the middle of your garden and then press a switch. After 10 seconds the vacuum cleaner sprays the collected poo in all directions, a bit like a claymore mine going off, and it fertilises your garden..

what if, like me, your idea of a garden is green tarmac?

what if, like me, your idea of a garden is green tarmac?

Ok, I'll add a selector switch. Position 1 for 'Claymore' and position 2 for 'Mortar'. The latter is pretty much self explanatory. It just launches the poo in a given direction/trajectory.

Ok, I'll add a selector switch. Position 1 for 'Claymore' and position 2 for 'Mortar'. The latter is pretty much self explanatory. It just launches the poo in a given direction/trajectory.

This idea will never take off - unless it has an app where the idiots I see daily can control it from their smartarse phone. :rolleyes:

So from 24 hours per week to 40 hours per week.............. hmmmmm

Yeah but the moneys better (ish), and I won't be spending my time in hot, itchy loft spaces, paying some scam £5oo a year & pretending I'm still working, when the missus comes home early from her job. :(

Reply to Closing down my business in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net