Discuss Coffee lovers - battery machines in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

gazdkw82

-
Arms
Reaction score
Seen Makita do a portable coffee machine which is powered via battery. I'm a big coffee lover and always looking to make it cheaper (in the long run) and easier to enjoy a drink during the day.

A battery style coffee machine would be ideal. Especially as you only need the coffee grinder and cold water.

I've looked at a few options for battery coffee machines but it's hard to know what is a gimmick and what is a good machine.

Anyone got any experience with battery machines?

I'm also a huge coffee lover, in fact it's about all I drink these days.
I know I drink to much of it but don't drink Alcohol anymore so I need some enjoyment.

8 oz jar of instant from lidl's ÂŁ1.95. who needs grinders ( except for the cannabis freaks).

Guy at work had a mains operated Bialetti coffee machine, he was Italian so a bit "odd" and fussy regarding coffee...........

I'm also a huge coffee lover, in fact it's about all I drink these days.
I know I drink to much of it but don't drink Alcohol anymore so I need some enjoyment.

You should get enjoyment from a woman... I can't find one that will put up with me...
I also like coffee but a just buy cheap stuff for me.

8 oz jar of instant from lidl's ÂŁ1.95. who needs grinders ( except for the cannabis freaks).
Lol

Screenshot 2018-11-06 at 16.53.35.jpg

You should get enjoyment from a woman... I can't find one that will put up with me...
I also like coffee but a just buy cheap stuff for me.
You won't get enjoyment from cheap women that is where you are going wrong, Lidl or Aldi women meh, you want a Waitrose chick so up your budge a bit.......... I await Sparky Hot Chicks input......

You won't get enjoyment from cheap women that is where you are going wrong, Lidl or Aldi women meh, you want a Waitrose chick so up your budge a bit.......... I await Sparky Hot Chicks input......

I have no money... I have to go cheap..

waitrose my arse. only a Harrods wench for this selective Scouser.

I have no money... I have to go cheap..
Ball cocks, I bet you are one of those people that hoards newspapers and rummages in bins for food but when you pop your clogs you'll be leaving ÂŁ3M to either the Labour party or the cats protection league....... ;o))))

Rpa also needs to do his nails........ ;o)))

Working man nails... I have mouse-pusher-nails...
Good to know that you check out blokes nails...

Ball cocks, I bet you are one of those people that hoards newspapers and rummages in bins for food but when you pop your clogs you'll be leaving ÂŁ3M to either the Labour party or the cats protection league....... ;o))))

Skint mate. Wife and two kids that nick it all...
My treat to myself is ÂŁ5 worth of Lions Midget Gems....

Reply to Coffee lovers - battery machines in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net