Discuss Combination smoke / carbon monoxide alarms in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

kingeri

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Lady I'm dealing with today and tomorrow has asked me about mains smokes. She wants one in EVERY room in the house, and on the landings and even in the cellar. She's a tad paranoid about fire I think. She also wants the smoke alarms to detect carbon monoxide. I've seen battery combo detectors but does any company make mains interlinked ones? Or at least a carbon monoxide alarm that can interlink with the smokes?

Aico have mains interlinked carbon that can jump on same circuit as smokes,...!!

you only need carbon next to an outlet that produces them, unflued fire, boiler, etc

Reply to Combination smoke / carbon monoxide alarms in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Does anyone know what the new rules for England are for the rented sector smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors? Can they be battery powered...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm helping my friend do up an old house he bought a couple months ago and obviously we need to have mains powered smoke detectors...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Ive just had an electrical condition report conducted on a mixed-use property, and I am extremely surprised that after the last report...
Replies
Views
Not come across this before, so would like some help, please. I went to install smokes and heat alarm (to new Scottish regs) in a fairly modern...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working in a company that makes battery smoke alarms, we're now one of the biggest intrusion alarm manufacturers in the EU region...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock