Discuss Commercial/Industrial Monitored Security Systems in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

David M

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Does anybody here work for or can recommend a reputable security supply & installation company?

I'm looking for a reputable company that can install a complete monitored system including door access, cctv and intruder alarm.

It is for a large company based in Stoke on Trent Staffordshire. The company currently uses a well known firm but the service has been poor and the costs high and the current system is old and a mish-mash , so they are looking at having it all ripped out and a complete new system installed.

Any recommendations would be welcome

Thanks David

I couldinstall all that, but don'tdeal with the monitoring side. Tazz is your man for that. drop him a PM.

Cheers Tel, the company are just so brassed off with so many false alarms they have now lost police response because of it.
The current system is such a mish-mash how it operates and how it 's been wired. To be fair there are so many add-ons and alterations that when the engineers who currently look after it come out they spend most of their time scratching their heads.
The cctv system produces poor quality images and needs to be extended to cover more areas and the door access system needs attention.

I'm up for that, I can also organise monitoring. see pm just sent.

Reply to Commercial/Industrial Monitored Security Systems in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock