Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Communicator conundrum. in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. joebell25

joebell25 EF Member

Business Name:
    Edifice Services Ltd
    Hi Guys,

I'm in the process of installing a system in a multi tenanted office block, 15 offices in total.

I'm installing a Prem Elite 168 panel with each office containing a keypad, PIR and door contact. (Each office programmed to a different area).

Client has now dicided he wants to dish out notifications to tenants if alarm is activated in there office.

Has anyone come across a comunicator that would do the trick, or any idea how I can get round the issue (he doesn't wants to use a ARC)

Thanks

2. tazz

tazz Trusted Advisor

With Texecom 168 I presume will be using zone expanders xp8. These expanders also have 8 outputs, which under the 16 area sets areas, can be programmed to 16 area zone output groups. eg zones 1,2,3,4 (office 1) can be set to zone output group 1, and 5,6,7,8 (office 2) to output zone group 2....this would allow you to trigger individual speech or text dialers.

• Like Like x 1