Discuss Company Electrical Software in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Wondering if I could pick your brains regarding software out there.

I run a business and pretty much unintentionally got bigger than I really wanted to. Have 5 guys on the books at the moment but can have up to an additional 4-5 subbies at a time. But it is what it is and I may as well see how it turns out!

I really wanted advice on any software that could help me to schedule in planned maintenance, routine inspections and so on that can automatically send reminders to customers so I can confirm bookings etc. At the same time if there is anyway my guys can each have a login that has their day planned, addresses, contact details of jobs (cloud based).

I know I may be a bit vague here but hopefully you see what I mean. Currently using my computers calendar and to be honest it is just chaos.

Whilst I'm on it if anyone has dealt with maintenance contracts and has a template and any advice as I have to get some out to a client for about 150 sites. (May as well get you to come and run it for me at this rate lol!)

Thanks in advance

Been using SimPro enterprise for a year now, very good system if you put the time in.
When you buy a license you get a mobile connect units also, if you buy 2 then you get 2 mobile connect units.
If you set up job client ect you can assign someone & if set up correctly will send job details map ect, mobile connect you can order stock for job, start the job inc travel or not, take pics, customer signature ect.

Last edited:

Reply to Company Electrical Software in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Does anyone else get emails and phone calls from companies and agencies say we seen your CV and we want you to apply for our job. And when you...
Replies
Views
Completed my AM2s start of this year. My whole career plan is to run my own company/sole trader. Be my own boss basically. I always get asked...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is there companies or people out there that can help source sub contract work as im not sure where to start. I know you get recruitment...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, does anyone have a link for a free EIC template? I work for a solar company working on solar farms, I had to install a new DB today...
Replies
Views
I have pulled out an old evaporative system I purchased many years ago from storage to have a look at it and see if I can get it running. Was...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock