Discuss Competition: We all have that mate who has the world’s messiest van, if not it’s probably you… in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi all,

We ran a ‘Messy Van Competition’ on here a couple of years back and had quite a bit of fun so we’ve decided to help out those in need by providing the two messiest vans with one of our ‘Van Storage Tilt Bin 4’ units.

We’re going to run the competition on the Plumbers/Tilers forums too; it’d be interesting to see which trade has the tidiest/messiest vans!! (Don’t worry, we won’t be tight and we’ll give out 2 bins per forum)

If anyone needs help messing up their van, I have a young daughter that can trash a clean car in 5 mins...

Bugger, the apprentice and I cleared the van out last night.......... he’ll probably tell me to F myself if I’d ask him to put it back how it was just for a picture!
You need to master the art of being in control, look him straight in the eye and say to him "b!tch, put the carp back as I want to win a competion" if he answers back just ask him "do you like working here"........ ;o))))

I meant a child you enticed with Werthers that is not known to your family ;o)))))

I should have cheated and used my mates van .... Helped him over the weekend fit some racking. He bought a couple of nice pieces from the breakers
yard. A vivaro van was written off for breaking but the racking was still good nick.... cost him £150 for it all verses £425 new... I hadnt considered breakers yards for rackign myself before this but shall in future.

I don't have any room for mess.

Competition: We all have that mate who has the world’s messiest van, if not it’s probably you… IMG_1597.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

Wish i had a picture of me pals vehicle,he was owed a few quid from a lad with a valeting business,and got offered "free valeting" in lieu of payment...

...He took a vehicle from his father-in-laws site,which two collies had been using as a kennel for 6 months...:)

I should have cheated and used my mates van .... Helped him over the weekend fit some racking. He bought a couple of nice pieces from the breakers
yard. A vivaro van was written off for breaking but the racking was still good nick.... cost him £150 for it all verses £425 new... I hadnt considered breakers yards for rackign myself before this but shall in future.
Stop giving people handy tips - we want you to buy from our storage range! In all seriousness, sounds like a good deal - you might find us lurking around at those prices!

Wish i had a picture of me pals vehicle,he was owed a few quid from a lad with a valeting business,and got offered "free valeting" in lieu of payment...

...He took a vehicle from his father-in-laws site,which two collies had been using as a kennel for 6 months...:)
Lovely, I hope the picture you was intending to take was of the van after the valeting!

Reply to Competition: We all have that mate who has the world’s messiest van, if not it’s probably you… in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock