Discuss Conduit bender in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

stewart0367

hi guys im looking for a conduit bender (20mm and 25mm). i have seen them for sale on the internet but they were 527 pounds new. im not paying that much for a bit of metal that bends another bit of metal so if anyone knows of anyone selling one second hand please could you let me know please.

thanks alot.

hi guys im looking for a conduit bender (20mm and 25mm). i have seen them for sale on the internet but they were 527 pounds new. im not paying that much for a bit of metal that bends another bit of metal so if anyone knows of anyone selling one second hand please could you let me know please.

thanks alot.

ebays your best bet for a used item, try to get a hilmore as they are solid.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hilmor-EL...LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item33800236ca&_uhb=1

hire one
have u ever installed steel conduit before?
sounds like a car wreck waiting to happen

Ayjay you can be a bell end some times, you have no grounds to say this guys conduit skills are a car crash, maybe you should be a bit more constructive and stop being down on everyone who asks a question.

try gumtree too fella, or if your on facebook you might even find a group sellin electrical tools etc or something

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry i just have a thought, you could also hire one probably if you only wanted it for a one off

well "onoines a boy asking what bender---- to be honest i,m out
good luck

You need to learn to read! He is not asking what bender. He is asking if anyone is selling or knows anyone selling a secondhand bender. Trying to save himself a few quid. Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes you are one unhelpful nasty man

one sold on this very forum yesterday for £45. and anyone says they have never scrapped steel galv. because they've made a pig's ear of a bend is a bloody liar.

one sold on this very forum yesterday for £45. and anyone says they have never scrapped steel galv. because they've made a pig's ear of a bend is a bloody liar.

I've never ever cocked a bend up and scrapped a piece!!.

Well that's a lie, I just hide the evidence, and the amount of cock ups I make , it takes a hell of a lot of hiding !

lazarus, take up thy hilmor and walk ( tel.chapter 4, verse 6. ).

Reply to Conduit bender in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net