Discuss Conduit bending of double sets in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

i didnt add a rag to the list but would use it with treflex on galv.

not the way i would do it, answer me a question

what is the point iin spraying cuts on pre galv trunking etc in a boilerhouse?

it will rust like a bastad anyway

tell your boss to buy better materials, all the pipe, tray, rack, strut that's outside and in the plant rooms on the power station I'm on is fine and this place is in one of the wettest and miserable places going

Yup horid stuff!
Used it the once in college and never again since. Plain galv is king lol

But PVC FTW ;)

PVC pipes for plumbers mate galv everytime

tell your boss to buy better materials, all the pipe, tray, rack, strut that's outside and in the plant rooms on the power station I'm on is fine and this place is in one of the wettest and miserable places going

PVC pipes for plumbers mate galv everytime
yeah we use galv outside but we tend to work with right dodgy pipe fitters.

they spend more time running around with buckets, pumps and mops than actually working

Lovely Geordie, had some breakfast, took the dog for a walk, had a little tidy up, spent a bit of time on line and just about to pop to tesco for a few bits and bobs, I could live like this mate forever, life is kind at the moment.

Good lad.

I've been laid-up since last October but am starting to get out & about now but am still seeing consultants who are trying to find out what's ailing me. Bunch of useless sods!!

Will be seeng GP in the morning - again - and a consultant bod on 14th and another on 31st.

I was sort of retired anyway but I can stand doing nothing for only so long and then get frustrated and wanting to DO THINGS!!

I've still got the ongoing project of my own house to finish which I'm doing as and when I'm able so today I'm off to buy a big black 4" diameter grooved rubber flexible friend which got Tidyboiler all excited when I told her - until she found out it's just a flexible connector for a soil pipe ...... ;)

Good lad.

I've been laid-up since last October but am starting to get out & about now but am still seeing consultants who are trying to find out what's ailing me. Bunch of useless sods!!

Will be seeng GP in the morning - again - and a consultant bod on 14th and another on 31st.

I was sort of retired anyway but I can stand doing nothing for only so long and then get frustrated and wanting to DO THINGS!!

I've still got the ongoing project of my own house to finish which I'm doing as and when I'm able so today I'm off to buy a big black 4" diameter grooved rubber flexible friend which got Tidyboiler all excited when I told her - until she found out it's just a flexible connector for a soil pipe ...... ;)
I have work tommorrow, I have bought the wife a new Cooker which arrives Friday morning, I need to install a new circuit tommorrow for the fan ovens, the hob is gas, she likes dual fuel, I won't be notifying Building control haha.

I have work tommorrow, I have bought the wife a new Cooker which arrives Friday morning, I need to install a new circuit tommorrow for the fan ovens, the hob is gas, she likes dual fuel, I won't be notifying Building control haha.
Look in your local yellow pages and get a Electrical Trainee to sign it off for you lol.

Reply to Conduit bending of double sets in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net