Discuss Conflicting information from AICO!? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

HappyHippyDad

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
A customer has asked me to stop there AICO heat detector from beeping. I was about to give them step by step instructions to change the battery as it has an alkaline battery in it.

AICO instructions state how to change the battery therefore the battery must be changeable? It is not the lithium model. It is the Ei144RC.

The customer has just sent this picture
IMG-20181015-WA0002.jpg
I don't understand!

Thanks chaps! It's the radiolink base that has the sticker! I didn't notice that.

I would suggest changing them to the new Aico 3000 range - they have rechargeable back up batteries as well as taking an internal radio link modules.
This means that you have the same bases throughout

I use Aico all the time and find them good.

Aico have registered installers on their site

Reply to Conflicting information from AICO!? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all Recently we've been having a few issues with smoke and heat detectors.. been fitting them for years and years now mostly without any...
Replies
Views
Once again I am using the Engineering chat as I think my question is more theoretical rather than 'diy advice'. If I am misusing the forum...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are designing and building cooking gas bottles with electronics controlled valves. These are for kids camping chalets. Its purely a...
Replies
Views
Having a bit of a mare at the moment with a small 2 story HMO (6 single rooms with shared kitchen) which was fitted relatively recently (2016 or...
Replies
Views
My rented out house (in UK) currently has basic battery smoke detectors in hall and landing, CO detector in utility room (boiler is there) and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock