• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Confused by information I have been given in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This person requires some work. They've hopefully explained their skills and qualifications and what area they're in. Otherwise, what's the bloody point?
I was one of those. The schemes have there own agenda and will have you on board as a 'Domestic Installer' with hardly a qualification to your name.

It may well be a scam and business driven, but I've found my schemes tech support knowledgeable and informative, and the assessor's the same. I got my approved electrician status back after a 28 year complete break from the industry. The JIB just checked their records, and made me sit a multi choice H&S exam for £30, and bingo Gold card through the letterbox. In my mind they are no different from the schemes, they are a business, and they have to make money.

Reply to Confused by information I have been given in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi My name is Bryn and I live in St Albans I have currently done the level 1 domestic course the level 2 city and guilds 2365, the city and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views
T
I am desperately looking for an apprenticeship job in Leeds. I have started my level 1 city and guilds at access training they promised to find me...
Replies
Views
Tyler Adair
T
Hi question whats my best route ive just done the am2 and past my nvq has expired as i took a while before completing the am2 i have level 2...
Replies
Views
W
I have completed my 18th edition and have ecs card. I need employment to be able to progress with my training onto a fully qualified electrician...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock