Discuss Constuction site generator fed in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

libertine

Anyone have any reference material (or know where I can get some) for feeding site distribution from a 3ph Generator. We have some on a site project & I would like to know more about how they should be managed. It's a 60kva 400v genset fyi

There is a code of practice issued by BSI and endorsed by HSE and other info from HSE on construction site distribution and management of generation sets.
The HSE stuff is on their web site foc, the BS you will have to buy.
Just like 7671 if you are doing this work then you must have a copy of this standard, just like the EM lighting & fire alarm sandards if you are doing that work.
I can't remember the number of the BS but it is entitled something like "code of practice for elecrtricity distribution on construction sites" 7375 rings a bell.

Please remember as it is designated a CoP it will have greater legal standing then 7671.

Reply to Constuction site generator fed in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Like a host of UK residents recently (230% increase in genny sales apparently), I've just invested in a small (3500W) portable, dual fuel...
Replies
Views
There’s been a few recent threads about caravans, caravan sites etc, and I thought I’d post up some photos I took today while on one such site...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just joined this forum as I am hoping someone could help me out with some advice. My parent's in law are renovating a cottage and...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I am a surveyor and we are currently managing some refurb works on a property. This property has an old Clipsal lighting system and a wired...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock