Discuss Contract opportunties for MCS PV Installers in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Chris Lemon

Hello

I am looking to recruit MCS Solar PV installers for schemes across the South East and South West from the roof down. These roles will work woth a team of roofers who will fit the array and the rails. If anyone is interested or would like to know more please send your contact details to [email protected] for a prompt response.

Thanks for your time

Chris

Hi Chris, Ive just sent you my CV, i would be extremely greatefull if you could take a look and get back to me. Im a fully qualified electrician with nearly 10 years experience, ive recently lost my job due to lack of work, and am interested in starting something new. I am booked in on the Solar PV course in reading on the 11th of october. All your requirements on the job centre website i have got, from my own van to work tools. I would be greatefull for the oppertunity to prove myself. Thankyou Oliver.

Reply to Contract opportunties for MCS PV Installers in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all I had my PV/Battery setup installed in May and since then all my excess PV is just fed back to the grid for free. When I initially tried...
Replies
Views
We are recruiting 3 installation teams (roofer and electrician). Jobs available immediate start for anyone with experience fitting/installing...
Replies
Views
Renewable energy startup is seeking a Technical Co-Founder to help create a company that is both socially and financially rewarding. The...
Replies
Views
Job Title - Electrical Engineer Location - Surrey, Hampshire, Greater London, South East Role summary Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock