Discuss Cooker connected to unfused connection unit with 6mm twin and earth in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

They are certainly better than a bland "Fail"
I don't really see why you are making such an issue out of it, even to the extent of applying a very unprofessional 'code 1' to force those responsible to pay for repairs. It is fair enough to highlight it as a non-compliance but as long as the cable is undamaged and serviceable it is sufficient to flag a potential issue in writing, it's their decision whether or not to take action and you've covered your behind.

Just read this thread. . Absolute nonesense from the OP. Your either PAT testing or circuit testing, not blending the two together into a hybridisation to try and justify work. By all means make it a separate note/letter but using EICR codes on a PAT test is ludicrous in my opinion.

Reply to Cooker connected to unfused connection unit with 6mm twin and earth in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi.... First time I've posted here. I own a property which is rented out. Recently the Gas Oven failed a gas safety test and the Gas Engineers...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice if possible please! Got one if then jobs that you get roped in to and that’s turned from a quick simple...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Greetings everyone. My first post here, having read a similar thread, I understand that following the manufacturers guidance is all important...
Replies
Views
I have run 6mm t and e through the house from the db in the garage on a 32 amp mcb which is rcd protected. the 6 mm cable then goes into the back...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock