Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Copper Theif Turned Into Fireball in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. russty

russty Guest

News today in the papers around are way in Leicester. 2 chaps come a cropper trying to steal 11kv copper cables from a substation, managed to get away with their lives.

What makes me laugh is supposedly 1 of them was an electrician so thought he knew what to do!!
    Turned to Herion and a life of crime.
    Know works a bit thin out there for some people but didnt think some people would stoop that low.

sub-station, Constitution Hill, Highfields, Leicester | This is Leicestershire

www.whites-electrical.co.uk

• Like Like x 2
  2. oldtimer

oldtimer Trusted Advisor

"Boyce used his skills as an electrician" he is not a member here is he ? Also Harper is the main carer for his old mum a typical get out of jail card if ever there was. Some how I dont think the judge will fall for that one as he will say so what made you neglect your mum for a bit of copper then Mind i would not have lossed a minutes sleep if it killed the 2 of them plus this should have made the national news only for a warning.

3. GLENNSPARK

GLENNSPARK Electrician's Arms

well they both should have gone up in smoke in my eyes.....and i wouldn`t have given a damn for em either....