Discuss Corbyn and the hoo ha of the Munich terrorists in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Squid

wonder how this one is going to pan out as he does dig himself some large holes.

Ex wife's Uncle was at Munich, competing not shooting dead Jews.........

Also competed at Montreal.

Mr Corbyn’s team had previously insisted he had only laid a wreath at another memorial – to pay tribute to the 47 Palestinians killed in an Israeli air strike on a PLO base in Tunisia in 1985.

But images published show him holding a wreath in 2014 next to the memorial to the Munich bombers.

Whatever this tool does his nutty supporters will still be sucked in with his BS.

To me, he's either naive (at how this might not be the best thing to do in the middle of a huge anti Semitism uproar in the party he leads) or he is a true believer in the cause he has supported (and so like Trump, he just doesn't care). Gulp.

To me, he's either naive (at how this might not be the best thing to do in the middle of a huge anti Semitism uproar in the party he leads) or he is a true believer in the cause he has supported (and so like Trump, he just doesn't care). Gulp.
He's not naive, typical liberal leftist......

I'm no fan of Jeremy Corbyn, his leftist politics, or the party he represents. However, I believe that he has been set-up. Timing is everything, and with quite possibly the next prime minister surrounded by ridiculously-exaggerated claims of "Islamophobia", the Daily Mail have managed to deflect attention away from Boris Johnson onto Jeremy Corbyn by running this story.

First of all, let's deal with the utterly astonishing, absolutely nauseating, bare-faced hypocrisy on display here. If mourning dead terrorists is really the issue here, then serious questions have to be asked as to why there was no such outcry when this particular dead terrorist received such sanctimonious grieving from prominent UK politicians. When terrorists are carrying-out atrocities in the name of Uncle Sam, the UK, Israel, or Saudi Arabia, they're 'freedom fighters', but when they're fighting against any of these states, terrorists are..... well ..... plain, good old-fashioned terrorists. Although almost every right-minded person would consider all terrorists to be evil, there are quite evidently some 'good' terrorists that merit the support of certain western governments.

As far I'm concerned a terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist regardless of which cause they are murdering innocent people on behalf of. I don't care whether terrorists are Muslim, Jewish, Irish, Latin American, African or whatever. They're all evil sub-human scum, every last one of them.

And if we are to scour the pages of history and dredge-up events that happened many decades ago, then let us never forget about the murders of innocent British citizens and others when Jewish terrorists carried-out one of the most lethal terrorist attacks of the 20th century.

This terrorist atrocity against British rule in Palestine was celebrated by Jewish politicians back in 2006. Binyamin Netanyahu, the current Prime Minister of Israel, was among those who commemorated the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem which was then the headquarters of British rule. This terrorist attack helped drive the British from Palestine.

A plaque was erected outside the restored building, and Netanyahu and his fellow terrorist-sympathisers held a two-day seminar with speeches along with a tour of the hotel by one of the Jewish terrorists who was involved in the attack.

Let us not also forget the two British soldiers who were hanged by Jewish terrorists in 1947:

Irgun Announces Hanging of Two British Soldiers; Warns of More Reprisals

The Sergeants Affair

So even if Corbyn was honouring dead terrorists, a filthy hypocrite like Netanyahu who did exactly that of which he now accuses Corbyn has no high moral ground from which to attack the Labour leader. Netanyahu's hypocrisy is truly staggering. By attacking Corbyn, the Israeli Prime Minister has made a serious strategic blunder and shot himself in the foot big-time. Corbyn can now go for the jugular and rightly attack the Israeli government over its killings of Palestinian children safe in the knowledge that because he's criticising the Israeli government, he can't be legitimately accused of 'anti-semitism'.

This attack on Corbyn is just the latest instalment in an ongoing Israeli campaign of psychological warfare against Jeremy Corbyn. While I don't particularly like the guy, I do, however, stand with him on this issue. As the Jewish writer, Richard Silverstein, points-out, Corbyn has come under attack because he refuses to kow-tow to the Israel lobby:

Ever since Jeremy Corbyn became a serious contender for Labour Party leader and later when he ran a surprisingly competitive national election campaign, the UK Israel Lobby has been sharpening the knives against him. He is insufficiently pliant to Israeli interests. He is not subservient to the Lobby in the way previous Labour Party leaders have been. In addition, UK Jews are overwhelmingly Tory voters, so the prospect of a genuinely left-wing Party leader has given them the willies. It has motivated the UK Lobby to escalate its efforts.

Prior to Tony Blair becoming leader, the affinity of the Labour Party lay with the Palestinian people. But that all changed once Blair became leader:

Blair's meeting with Arafat served to disguise his support for Sharon and the Zionist project

Dalyell: Zionist cabal runs policy on Israel

Fury as Dalyell attacks Blair's Jewish cabal

Dalyell steps up attack on Levy

Labour Friends of Israel

What role did Israel play in the run-up to the Iraq war?

The story TV news won't tell

Who will dare damn Israel?

The Blair government's support for Israel was unquestioning and unwavering. The support continued under Gordon Brown and Ed Miliband. But when Corbyn became leader, support for the Palestinian cause was restored. And this is precisely the reason why these false allegations of 'anti-semitism' were made in the first place. 'Anti-semitism' is a trick .... and that's coming straight from the horse's mouth.

This "anti-semitism" 'debate' currently taking place inside the Labour Party and beyond is bogus. It's all about getting rid of the present Labour leader and replacing him with someone who is pro-Israel so that the Israeli government can continue its atrocities in Palestine free of any criticism or interference from Britain. That's the top and bottom of it.

It's a sign of the times that the main events in British politics for the last week or so have fluctuated between 'Islamophobia' and 'anti-Semitism'. How did we get to here?

Last edited:
I'm no fan of Jeremy Corbyn, his leftist politics, or the party he represents. However, I believe that he has been set-up. Timing is everything, and with quite possibly the next prime minister surrounded by ridiculously-exaggerated claims of "Islamophobia", the Daily Mail have managed to deflect attention away from Boris Johnson onto Jeremy Corbyn by running this story.

First of all, let's deal with the utterly astonishing, absolutely nauseating, bare-faced hypocrisy on display here. If mourning dead terrorists is really the issue here, then serious questions have to be asked as to why there was no such outcry when this particular dead terrorist received such sanctimonious grieving from prominent UK politicians. When terrorists are carrying-out atrocities in the name of Uncle Sam, the UK, Israel, or Saudi Arabia, they're 'freedom fighters', but when they're fighting against any of these states, terrorists are..... well ..... plain, good old-fashioned terrorists. Although almost every right-minded person would consider all terrorists to be evil, there are quite evidently some 'good' terrorists that merit the support of certain western governments.

As far I'm concerned a terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist regardless of which cause they are murdering innocent people on behalf of. I don't care whether terrorists are Muslim, Jewish, Irish, Latin American, African or whatever. They're all evil sub-human scum, every last one of them.

And if we are to scour the pages of history and dredge-up events that happened many decades ago, then let us never forget about the murders of innocent British citizens and others when Jewish terrorists carried-out one of the most lethal terrorist attacks of the 20th century.

This terrorist atrocity against British rule in Palestine was celebrated by Jewish politicians back in 2006. Binyamin Netanyahu, the current Prime Minister of Israel, was among those who commemorated the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem which was then the headquarters of British rule. This terrorist attack helped drive the British from Palestine.

A plaque was erected outside the restored building, and Netanyahu and his fellow terrorist-sympathisers held a two-day seminar with speeches along with a tour of the hotel by one of the Jewish terrorists who was involved in the attack.

Let us not also forget the two British soldiers who were hanged by Jewish terrorists in 1947:

Irgun Announces Hanging of Two British Soldiers; Warns of More Reprisals

The Sergeants Affair

So even if Corbyn was honouring dead terrorists, a filthy hypocrite like Netanyahu who did exactly that of which he now accuses Corbyn has no high moral ground from which to attack the Labour leader. Netanyahu's hypocrisy is truly staggering. By attacking Corbyn, the Israeli Prime Minister has made a serious strategic blunder and shot himself in the foot big-time. Corbyn can now go for the jugular and rightly attack the Israeli government over its killings of Palestinian children safe in the knowledge that because he's criticising the Israeli government, he can't be legitimately accused of 'anti-semitism'.

This attack on Corbyn is just the latest instalment in an ongoing Israeli campaign of psychological warfare against Jeremy Corbyn. While I don't particularly like the guy, I do, however, stand with him on this issue. As the Jewish writer, Richard Silverstein, points-out, Corbyn has come under attack because he refuses to kow-tow to the Israel lobby:

Ever since Jeremy Corbyn became a serious contender for Labour Party leader and later when he ran a surprisingly competitive national election campaign, the UK Israel Lobby has been sharpening the knives against him. He is insufficiently pliant to Israeli interests. He is not subservient to the Lobby in the way previous Labour Party leaders have been. In addition, UK Jews are overwhelmingly Tory voters, so the prospect of a genuinely left-wing Party leader has given them the willies. It has motivated the UK Lobby to escalate its efforts.

Prior to Tony Blair becoming leader, the affinity of the Labour Party lay with the Palestinian people. But that all changed once Blair became leader:

Blair's meeting with Arafat served to disguise his support for Sharon and the Zionist project

Dalyell: Zionist cabal runs policy on Israel

Fury as Dalyell attacks Blair's Jewish cabal

Dalyell steps up attack on Levy

Labour Friends of Israel

What role did Israel play in the run-up to the Iraq war?

The story TV news won't tell

Who will dare damn Israel?

The Blair government's support for Israel was unquestioning and unwavering. The support continued under Gordon Brown and Ed Miliband. But when Corbyn became leader, support for the Palestinian cause was restored. And this is precisely the reason why these false allegations of 'anti-semitism' were made in the first place. 'Anti-semitism' is a trick .... and that's coming straight from the horse's mouth.

This "anti-semitism" 'debate' currently taking place inside the Labour Party and beyond is bogus. It's all about getting rid of the present Labour leader and replacing him with someone who is pro-Israel so that the Israeli government can continue its atrocities in Palestine free of any criticism or interference from Britain. That's the top and bottom of it.

It's a sign of the times that the main events in British politics for the last week or so have fluctuated between 'Islamophobia' and 'anti-Semitism'. How did we get to here?
Nelson Mandela was also a terrorist.

Reply to Corbyn and the hoo ha of the Munich terrorists in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net