Discuss Corbyn and the hoo ha of the Munich terrorists in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Nelson Mandela was also a terrorist.

Yes, I linked to this inconvenient truth in my piece. But of course, Mandela was a 'good' terrorist who was loved and admired by hypocritical politicians the whole world over.

I need to get drunk to clear my brain, I just remembered that Corbyn shagged Dainne Abbott, I haven't even indulged in something so gross after 15 pints and a bet from mates......... The donkey was far better looking.

I guess he must have pumped her from behind or sideways because the size of her gut and her obesity would have rendered the missionary position or her sitting on top as almost impossible.

Racist, you don't like black people do you.........
I do like some Black people and some white people, I also dislike some Black people and some White people, but I really dislike Dianne Abbott, she is about as intelligent as a wall brick.

I do like some Black people and some white people, I also dislike some Black people and some White people, but I really dislike Dianne Abbott, she is about as intelligent as a wall brick.
Wall Bricks rise up in anger and boycott MDJ........ she is slightly thicker then my number 2........

I really dislike Dianne Abbott, she is about as intelligent as a wall brick.
She got a degree at Cambridge, I'm not sure they give them away too easlly.
She was the first black woman to be elected to the HOCs.
In the last general election she recieved more abuse on social media than all the other female MPs together.
Her constituants seem to like her, she took her share of the vote from 63% to 75% of votes cast.
Where does this hatred come from?

In the last general election she recieved more abuse on social media than all the other female MPs together.
Her constituants seem to like her, she took her share of the vote from 63% to 75% of votes cast.
Have you ever seen her interviewed Andy, she is a total train wreck, she gets asked basic questions about things she has mentioned several times before and her replies are embarrassing at best, it is almost unbearable to watch, she forgets comments she has made previously and then makes up answers to try to get through the interviews, the Labour party even removed her from front line politics for 12 months to allow her time to recover from her comments on TV where she humiliated herself, as thick as 2 short planks IMO, thats why she annoys me, I can bearly watch the woman.

Not Hatred, that is a very bad word, dislike, that is what was said

Have you ever seen her interviewed Andy, she is a total train wreck, she gets asked basic questions about things she has mentioned several times before and her replies are embarrassing at best, it is almost unbearable to watch, she forgets comments she has made previously and then makes up answers to try to get through the interviews, the Labour party even removed her from front line politics for 12 months to allow her time to recover from her comments on TV where she humiliated herself, as thick as 2 short planks IMO, thats why she annoys me, I can bearly watch the woman.
The hate part of my post was directed at the media abuse I mentioned.
She does struggle with interviews, on the other hand Tony Blair comes across as erudite and intelligent. I know who I prefer, and I'm happy to use the word hate when talking about Blair.

Fair Comment, were all entitled to have an opinion.

Jezza made a conscious decision to jump into bed with flabbot, that speaks volumes about his decision making process and I'll never vote for him.

TBH there's no political party or individual I would vote for at the moment, they're all equally as bad in their own ways.

The current Labour MP in Peterborough is up for perverting the course of justice at the minute, sums the whole lot up for me.

If she receives a custodial sentence of over 12 months then she will be stood down as an MP, however if a serving soldier is in prison for just one night they're immediately discharged from service, double standards really winds me up.

I don’t believe we are entitled to have an opinion.
I know we’re entitled to be judged by a jury of our peers and that we are entitled to leave the country (with a couple of exceptions).

Fair Comment, were all entitled to have an opinion.
The thing is that when she messes up it's all over the MSM especially the BBC. The interview you are refering to was a lead item for the BBC all the next day. At least it was on radio 5.
When Johnson had an equally poor interview on radio 4, it was not repeated once to my knowledge again.

Reply to Corbyn and the hoo ha of the Munich terrorists in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net