Discuss Corbyn and the hoo ha of the Munich terrorists in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

She got a degree at Cambridge, I'm not sure they give them away too easlly.
She was the first black woman to be elected to the HOCs.
In the last general election she recieved more abuse on social media than all the other female MPs together.
Her constituants seem to like her, she took her share of the vote from 63% to 75% of votes cast.
Where does this hatred come from?

You have never visited Hackney or Stoke Newington have you?

If she receives a custodial sentence of over 12 months then she will be stood down as an MP, however if a serving soldier is in prison for just one night they're immediately discharged from service, double standards really winds me up.
I couldn't believe it - so I looked it up and it does seem so. An MP only has to stand down if they are in prison for more than 12 months. And I think the MP would NOT be barred from standing immediately once they'd served their time... whaaatttt?
Representation of the People Act 1981 - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1981/34/section/1

Last edited:
and justto balancethe picture.i also dislike that clare shortarse and that horse face margaret whats her face.

The woman is an imbecile and a racist, watch the nick Ferrari interview,priceless....

Were you referring to this particular interview? If so, I can see exactly why you think she's an imbecile. I concur.

id given up on politics, till trump got elected in the usa, sure the guy might be under-qualified but at least we know what his next move is going to be

i find it difficult to care about politics when the unemployed single mother of 4 has an equal say to me when she has paid nothing into the tax system, she demands that the rich be taxed more, yeah great idea, tax the super rich to the point they leave the country altogether and take their business with them and however many thousands of jobs they create!

these people would cut off their nose to spit their face, cant think beyond their immediate situation but want the state to sort out their life for them

the only people that should be entitled to benefits without paying into the system are the handicapped physical and mentally,

if i had no job id create one for myself, its not rocket science, i wouldnt have multiple children making myself unemployable for at least 20 or so years and expecting the state aka the tax payers to take care of their bad decisions.

if you have no job before you have kids you dont deserve to be a parent.

Unemployed single parents make up about 1% of the population. Some of which are male, some divorced, some disabled, some widowed or widowers.
Are you really worried that they might get given almost as much money as some MPs claim for their breakfast expenses?

As for undoing the tax cuts that have been made for the super rich, how will that make them all leave the country?

Unemployed single parents make up about 1% of the population. Some of which are male, some divorced, some disabled, some widowed or widowers.
Are you really worried that they might get given almost as much money as some MPs claim for their breakfast expenses?

As for undoing the tax cuts that have been made for the super rich, how will that make them all leave the country?
it was an example of how someone with less intellect has the same sway with their vote, even though they have put nothing into said system

and as for taxing the super rich, if you tax their wealth in this country, they will simply move it, along with their assets, the 1% tax on several million pounds is still more than that single mother would ever put into the system so why should she get to dictate anything?!

Were you referring to this particular interview? If so, I can see exactly why you think she's an imbecile. I concur.

That’s the one jk yes, kills me every time, can you imagine anyone else in any other walk of life turning up for work as ill prepared as that? You wouldn’t have a job/work for long, but this woman and others still believe she’s fit to run certain aspects of this country and make decisions that affect millions!

I have removed some posts, if members want to join the discussion please feel free but stick to forum rules, we will not tolerate members abusing other members, if you have an opinion then present it in a polite manner and if needed cite your information.

I have removed some posts, if members want to join the discussion please feel free but stick to forum rules, we will not tolerate members abusing other members, if you have an opinion then present it in a polite manner and if needed cite your information.
Thats half the fun........

In a way I agree with ElSparko, also the benefits system should be staggered, if you have paid more in to the system the you should get more out of it, jump the NHS queues, get priority treatment form the GP if on the dole get more then the person that has paid zero in to the system, the too shy to work crowd should be made to wait in line until the workers as seen to first, single mothers why should I pay for them, let the ---- pot who made them pregnant pay for his mistakes.

It must b galling for you lot to find out that the scum you fund with your taxes lives in a larger house then you and earns more money then you by being on benefits and flogging the tools they stole form the back of a van.

Reply to Corbyn and the hoo ha of the Munich terrorists in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net