Discuss Corbyn and the hoo ha of the Munich terrorists in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Unemployed single parents make up about 1% of the population. Some of which are male, some divorced, some disabled, some widowed or widowers.
Are you really worried that they might get given almost as much money as some MPs claim for their breakfast expenses?

As for undoing the tax cuts that have been made for the super rich, how will that make them all leave the country?
The reason MP's where given an expenses allowance was that the voters would go ape sh!t if they where given a pay rise.

For the taxman and tax return purposes I have always used every conceivable allowance possible to minimise the amount of tax I pay, I bet you also do the same.

@elsparko.

Democracy means everyone gets a vote like it or lump it.

Once you start deciding who is allowed to vote and who isn't it stops being a democracy.

By your own argument someone could decide you are not eligible to vote due to your poor social standing and lower intellect.

@elsparko.

Democracy means everyone gets a vote like it or lump it.

Once you start deciding who is allowed to vote and who isn't it stops being a democracy.

By your own argument someone could decide you are not eligible to vote due to your poor social standing and lower intellect.
Thats the Scots for you, don't just blame ElSparko as its the whole nation.......

I have had some of my posts removed as they are “offensive.
I can’t rememer the post
“all Muslims are rapists being removed” seems standing up against fascism is more offensive then racism.

And what your doing and saying isn’t “fun”

It’s offensive, dividing and fosters hate.

Some of the views being espressed on this forum are the same sort of beliefs and ideals that drive Islamic fundamentalism . You are no better , your of the same ilk, cut from the same cloth. Your motivated by anger and fear and you foster hate.

Trump has done one thing, given the dirty underbelly of our society, the confidence to rear their ugly heads.

If you honestly believe we should take away rights from the poor just because you think you are better, because you work , then, you are sick and twisted.

Contrary to popular believe our takes don’t pay for public services. The government demands we pay tax to give our currency, the Pound, its value. If, instead, the government allowed us to pay our tax in dollars, then we all might rush off and exchange all our Pounds for dollars and start using those instead to buy and sell things and pay tax.
But if we did that, what would happen to all those lovely Pounds the government created.They would devalue.
Tax also helps the government control inflation. Collecting tax literally removes money from circulation, stopping it from being spent and therefore limiting the amount of trade that takes place in the economy.
Public services are paid by the uk using its tax base as collateral to secure loans from private banks, opon which we pay excessive interest.
It is possible to buy-pass this and borrow strait from the Bank of England interest free, as we did to bail out the bankers.

Regardless of this ,everyone, and I mean everyone is entitled to acess to public services. It is something to be proud of how we try and help others in society in less fortunate circumstances , granted it doesn’t always work and isn’t perfect, but it’s a measure of a
Civilised society how hard we try, to improve the lot of others.
We are all a product of our experiences and interaction with the world mainly from our early years. I volunteer mentor ex convicts just realised from prison, and I tell you now , if you had their upbringing, you would be them.

The NHS is free and open to all, and thankfully there is enough decent human beings in the country that hold the view that everyone should be treated equal.That means everyone.

At least your taxes are paying for Abu Hamza's wife to live in a £1.2M council house have a new kitchen installed and provide board and lodgings for their children as most of them have been in prison.

Wonder the where the cake is as I want a slice.

@Hoon
I'll expand on why your post and a few following were removed, you were been directly abusive to another member, we will not tolerate that on the forum, we understand the freedoms of speech and that been offended by someone is subjective so we give a little room in that sense but deliberate attempts to incite hatred, abuse of groups or members and that's where we draw the line.

@Members partaking in the thread -
If any member wants to make the claim all Muslims are rapists then we will happily give the opportunity for them to cite their information and back up their point, simply posting this in the context of this thread is discriminative, inflammatory and not what we want to see on the forum, remember we have members from all backgrounds on the forum as we will not see openly abusive and deliberately offensive language and statements.
The thread will be closed if we continue to show the disrespect seen in this thread, also please refrain from dodging the auto swear monitor, it is there for a reason, I am sure you are all mature enough to have a polite debate without having to stoop to cheap language, I will remind you this is in the public forum and we rely on good internet ratings to keep us high on the search list, this attracts new members and forum sponsors who help in keeping the forum free to use so please show a bit of respect.

Can we have a list of the words that are deemed to be swear words, I is Polski and not too shure wot werds I is alowed to us.

Dzienki Comrade.

If you have to miss spell them deliberately I would suggest they are on the forums automated swear word recognition list, I'm sure we can converse without the need for constant profanities or suggested profanities and no we are not acting as the swear police here, it is first and foremost an electrical forum and fully open to the public, this is not your FB account or the tap room in your local so all I am doing is asking politely .. you know the score @SWD and like we have said in the past we are discussing here the open forum, the Arms is out of public view so we are more lenient and relaxed in there.

Reply to Corbyn and the hoo ha of the Munich terrorists in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock