Discuss Courses for Solar PV Installers in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

scotinho

hello,

I am just trying to get some information on what courses would be ideal for me to study. I have had a look and the C&G 2399 seems to pop up a lot, is there anything that is better or you could recommend? I am in full time work with a newborn, so cannot study full-time and am too "old" for an apprenticeship.

I would like to get a good enough qualification to get a job with a reputable company and hopefully in the future start my own company. Any advise would be great. I currently live in Twickenham.

Thanks
Scott
I have completed my Electrical C&G 2330 Level 2 this year.

Reply to Courses for Solar PV Installers in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am a Napit registered electrician and want to get into Solar PV and battery storage. I have boot camp booked in April but am not hearing good...
Replies
Views
Hi wondering if you could help with some advice Been running an Essex/suffolk based electrical firm for last 20 years, mainly light commercial...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow professionals, I'm currently facing a challenging scenario that involves the integration of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're looking at installing solar at a remote property which is on a TT system with out buildings supplied with underground cables (Stables...
Replies
Views
Help please, this is my first post on this subject regarding solar panel / battery installation into house with 3 phase supply. I am a DIY level...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock