Discuss Courses Glasgow PASMA and IPAF in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello all, I am needing to replace my PASMA alloy towers and am wanting to do my cherry picker as I just did my scissor lift, anybody in Scotland interested in doing theirs as well as I will be doing them in Glasgow shortly and it will be good to arrange it as a kind of meet up for anybody wanting to do that's on the forum, we might even manage to do a group booking and get a little bit of a discount doing them as a group, just a thought as I need to get them done anyway and will still be going, anybody interested?

Let me know and I'll put the training company name and the price in a pm, everybody that wants to do the tickets will need to pay their bit to the training supplier as I do not want to be handling other people's money.

It is through a scaffold and alloy tower manufacturer that does training on alloy towers of all classes and types and also does training on all the scissor lifts and cherry picker types, they are a big outfit and sell the alloy towers they make in the uk abroad in the USA and Canada and I think Australia.

Cheers

grantr37

There are dates coming up for the one day cherry picker and alloy towers in Glasgow if anybody wants to come along and get their tickets or update expired ones like me.

grantr37

Reply to Courses Glasgow PASMA and IPAF in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

An Invitation to Retired Electricians anywhere except the UK with Four Days a Month for a Niche Opportunity That Can Earn 15K a Year. There are...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm an adult Trainee Electrician looking for a job around Northamptonshire ideally. I can travel to surrounding counties. I have a full...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
I installed outdoor lighting and outlets. I finished this past year. I passed my inspection on April 2022. I was so pleased, BUT now the circuit...
Replies
Views
So I am a fully qualified spark with my own company, however I also have a few properties I rent out. One of my tenants asked if they can have an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock