Discuss Cowboy Builders Channel 5 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

UNG

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
Just watching a Part P spark make a right a**e of himself didn't appear to know the regs as everything he said was wrong

So much for the part p qualification

He may be one of those that hasnt actually taken the 17th yet. Then again he may not have even taken the 1st do we know who he is registered with. Bet they are proud of him:rolleyes:

Chris

hahaha, thats done us a world of good!!!! never knew a switch had to be atleast 500 from a drainer. bet that spark will get some grief at the wholesalers tomorrow lol

hahaha, thats done us a world of good!!!! never knew a switch had to be atleast 500 from a drainer. bet that spark will get some grief at the wholesalers tomorrow lol
I was under the impression it was 300mm from the edge of the sink or draining board, but who am i to argue with an expert off of the telly?
Fair enough there shouldn't have been a gap in the side of the patress and I would have liked to have seen some sealant holding the cable in the hole in the wall (preferably arctic flex rather than t&e).

There looked to be a lot of halogens in the finished kitchen - does it comply with part L?

I was under the impression it was 300mm from the edge of the sink or draining board, but who am i to argue with an expert off of the telly?
Fair enough there shouldn't have been a gap in the side of the patress and I would have liked to have seen some sealant holding the cable in the hole in the wall (preferably arctic flex rather than t&e).

There looked to be a lot of halogens in the finished kitchen - does it comply with part L?
300mm is just a guideline, common sense should prevail :p

Reply to Cowboy Builders Channel 5 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net