Discuss Cranberries singer O'Riordan died by drowning in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

By the way, spoon - Barry chuckles dead too. And aretha Franklin.
And if you haven’t heard yet, so is Elvis presley

Know about them mate. Or should I say "I remember the headlines"...

Sounds suspicious to me, drowning in the bath?

By the way, spoon - Barry chuckles dead too. And aretha Franklin.
And if you haven’t heard yet, so is Elvis presley
youse wrong on the last bit; elvis is not dead. he works in our local chippy.

That's an old song....
"There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis"...

Sang by Kirsty MacColl if I remember right. Who is also dead.
Hit on the head by a speedboat.

and John Denver
and Bob Marley
and Otis Redding
and Tom Petty...

omg, will I be next?
I mean...Tom Petty??? Just a child!
Like me!

Straw poll time:

Most people worldwide upset at death of:
Elvis Presley
Bob Dylan
John Lennon
Ant or Dec
Kim Kardashian
Val Doonican
anyone you care to add...

I kinda miss Jimi Hendrix still...

and Kirsty MacColl, obvo...
I never feel like it's Christmas until I hear A Fairy Tale Of New York on the radio...
and talking of Christmas, I've done all my Christmas shopping! YAY!

Hope her indoors likes her new side-cutters...

Reply to Cranberries singer O'Riordan died by drowning in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So I heard on the news this morning that they will be reviving Fault Towers. Also see below...
Replies
Views
Now I only replace my phone when they need replacing but my old Samsung S7 kept freezing the other day then died. Took to a phone repair shop they...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve got an issue driving me crazy and can’t get anyone to figure it out as it’s not their issue. We had a new extension, single rear...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. So, I'm building a lower consumption pc for a pfsense router. The build is done, tested it last night, went through some configuring and...
Replies
Views
A friend's partner has an interesting fault, if it is a fault. She sets the shut down timer on the cooker and when the timer goes off (which in...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock