Discuss crap at customers house in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
i must be getting old, when i was younger i could go ages without giving birth to a brown baby but why is it that a customer just won't leave the house and let me empty my busting bowls! must be all the good coffee purging it out!
last week i was crowning for a mr whippy so i nipped in the bog to curl out a meat cigar, then i went down to knock off the upstairs lighting circuit before starting work, of course the fan no longer on and the spores of my toxic stench began to float down stairs to linger around the front door! 5 mins later the customer returns! i could hear some muttering. i felt quite bad but thats life!

anyone else have this problem ;]

Well I have a relation, who has the foulest digestive system I have ever smelt, it's rank, it bleedin horrible, only this person will know who I'm talking about

my missus says i'd beat him hands down, especially after 2 weeks of turkish food. LOL.

Surely not me ?

I'm not saying, suffice to say, my car seat is going green, after a particularly bad episode I can still taste it in the morning, the looks I get when someone else get's in the motor is a sight to behold, so much so I have had to invest in a deodorizing spray, especially for the car, colleagues at my place of work constantly pass comments, such as " something dead in the boot Pete? or Christ what's that stink?" I don't offer to car share any more,I'm too embarrassed, go to the Drs for Christ's sake

i must be getting old, when i was younger i could go ages without giving birth to a brown baby but why is it that a customer just won't leave the house and let me empty my busting bowls! must be all the good coffee purging it out!
last week i was crowning for a mr whippy so i nipped in the bog to curl out a meat cigar, then i went down to knock off the upstairs lighting circuit before starting work, of course the fan no longer on and the spores of my toxic stench began to float down stairs to linger around the front door! 5 mins later the customer returns! i could hear some muttering. i felt quite bad but thats life!
otta
anyone else have this problem ;]

That is desperate measures taking a dump in customers prems, but if you gotta go. lol

What is an acceptable amount of time you have to have been working around someones house before you are allowed to go for a crap? There's times when I've been busting and I'm thinking I have never met these people before and I've only been round their house 2 minutes but I need to go for a sly dump already.

As said above, 'when you've gotta go....', I've 'sharted' one too many times in adult life already!!

I farted in the same room as the misses once and, am ashamed (honest!!) to admit she was physically sick! That was pre-baby nappy changing tho!

A guy I worked with recently had 'digestive' probs. Never smelt anything so bad and last for so long, nor do I think I will again. He would drive 15miles to 'go' on his own throne!!

Truth is bad guts are just too good to waste as long as control still exists ( follow through not permitted). Just let it go and duvet over the mrs head. Ok she won't talk to you for days but hey that's a bonus and always better out than in! As for using customers toilets be proud you used the toilet.

Spartykus hope that's the toilets and not the display models? Saw a toddler do that one at B&Q well funny.

PEM why are you watching toddlers going to the toliet? Thats just wrong!!!! :rofl:

It could not have happened at a more suiting place, agree, well funny.

Reply to crap at customers house in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net