Discuss creepy customers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
doing a job today , new kitchen ring,cooker radial, board change to do on monday, any road up this old lady has a son about 6 foot tall with massive clown size feet was a spark once back in the day,didn't do any work in the house though! watching me all day and getting in the way! turn around and he was right up behind me, creepy.. hate it it drives me mad , i just wanted to crack on getting it ready as the trowels were turning up.

anyway have a good weekend people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember a really pretty woman that used to walk by a place I worked at years ago, she used to wear strange clothes and had long black hair with a deliberately died grey streak through it, always had about 8 dogs with her....was just odd the way she dressed up....

everybody used to refer to her as morticia.... there's morticia again.....

Had one that once said to us "Tea bags are too expensive now days, but I'll make you hot water if you like?" and later we were given 1/4 of a bakewell tart each.

I had to go and change a bathroom fan for an old fella last year, so I went and knocked on the door. No reply. Then I glanced in the window on the way to the other door and saw him sitting up in bed with his breakfast gesturing me to come in, which I did. After bellowing to him that I was here to change his extractor I asked which bathroom it was, so he hops out of bed in his pyjama jacket only and wanders off to show me. The last thing I need to see at 8am on a Monday morning is an octogenarian's bald little meat & two veg flapping around! So having discreetly puked into a plant pot I get on with the fan and a few other things that needed sorting, and when I'm finished I go into his room to say I'm done, where he is back in bed. "I'll get you a cheque" he says, and bounces out of bed. Gaa! Not again!! Put some flipping trousers on!

I delivered a prescription to an old man who assumed wrongly that I was a nurse. As I went into his flat he whipped his sock off and described in detail how bad the gout was in his toe. Mmm, bit early at 9am to be faced with a rancid foot, but I'm grateful it was only his toe! :ninja:

Reply to creepy customers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net