Discuss Crossover in ring circuit in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

It’s why it’s good practice to have the heavier loads like in a kitchen in the middle part of the ring final circuit so current will flow equally through both legs and keeping the first 2 legs from the consumer unit short as possible, in practice it’s not always feasible tho.

Ok a Big apologies to all you clever clogg's I acknowledge my miss leading post and inaccurate comment, thank you for schooling to the correct position.

Top of the Class for Spinlondon and DPG!. well done boys, :oops:

Marconi sent me a private message yesterday explaining it very elegantly, what a nice guy!... :oops:

Any back to work and school for me...

humour is often the remedy to problems, nobody should take anything personal that is said on here, i dont see it as any different to ribbing the guys i work with, not everyone gets a stellar apprenticeship where they cover a variety of works, i certainly dont know everything about the trade, everyday is a schoolday as they say

Yep, I agree. Bit of banter/discussion/moderate arguing is a good thing generally. And we all learn stuff from here I'm sure.
everything in moderation, nobody wants to work with someone who loses the plot for no reason.

usually the big national company boys that struggle after their apprenticeship as most apprentices are used as cheap labour getting 1 or 2 jobs at a time and coming back to the foreman, not all but a good majority

one of the guys i worked with asked me for a flathead screwdriver, so i hand him the one i have in my pocket, it doesnt fit the screw so he launches it across the loft?!?! all because he was getting divorced apparently came to a head when he started shouting at me because HE FORGOT TO ORDER MATERIALS lol told him he had about 5 seconds to wind it in before he gets his jaw slackened.

we became buddies after that

everything in moderation, nobody wants to work with someone who loses the plot for no reason.

usually the big national company boys that struggle after their apprenticeship as most apprentices are used as cheap labour getting 1 or 2 jobs at a time and coming back to the foreman, not all but a good majority
Hooray somebody got it right at last!

Can’t undo or delete posts.
Crossover in ring circuit {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Crossover in ring circuit in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock