Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Cu change with swa submains...20 characters! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. bigspark17

bigspark17 Electrician's Arms

Cu change to plan and has 3x submains swa feeding outbuildings. One of these is on its own switch fuse recently done and nice and neat and the existing swa isnt going to reach new cu anyway, not something ive done before but cant see why i cant put straight blank connector 100A din connector type(cant think of the name atm) & 25mm tail to existing switch fuse.
    Anybody know the part name im looking for?

2. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

Henley block?

3. KEV 1 N

KEV 1 N Regular EF Member

Do you mean a “sub feed lug” ?
    this is the same shape as a MCB or more commonly on moulder case breakers, but has no switch or overload protection, basically a connection unit.
    Cannot find any images on google, just a load of American Square D stuff comes up

• Like Like x 1
  4. bigspark17

bigspark17 Electrician's Arms

Yes that what im after that connects directly to the busbar, baisically extending the busbar up to the switch fuse.. no i canot find an image or part name either??!!!!

5. Risteard

Risteard Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Walsh Electrical Services
    I tried to source them from the wholesalers before but they didn't know what I was talking about. They even phoned Hager who also didn't know what I was talking about.

I think they may have been Schneider ones that I saw before. I think you will struggle to find them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. KEV 1 N

KEV 1 N Regular EF Member

Found these images, but they are old QOE Square D, I’ve seen them on newer square D (KQ) in the past but cant find any new ones...
    EAD9EFD8-9B64-40C8-845E-CBDD196BC7E8.jpeg A58BBDD8-6E4E-4620-B0D5-9A9BEF5FB855.jpeg

7. davesparks

davesparks Trusted Advisor

Schneider definitely do them for their Acti 9 boards

8. derek

derek Regular EF Member

9. Leesparkykent

Leesparkykent You Rock Gmes Staff Member Trusted Advisor

Hager KR50U terminal block tap off.

• Like Like x 2