Discuss CUSTOMER BLAMED PLUMBER in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I had a call from a customer ,I have problem with the shower it keeps blowing ,I had turned up to the job I said where is shower that keeps blowing .up stairs said the customer .went up the 13 wooden stairs
in to the bathroom mmm. I thought looking across the stair well .now that's not a 45 amp isolator it is a 20 neon d/p switch .
so Mr customer which F**king numpty fitted this I said .
the plumber fitted it. mmm. yeah wright .
are you sure I said .now this customer is now back tracking .
I then pulled up a chair sat him in it, turned off the lights .
I then pulled out my trusty torch wright between the eyes .now are you sure on this .customer looking at me head with shame .
he would crack under interrogation. it was me all the time said the customer .mmm lying t**t. thought to me self .

Ve Have Vays of Making You talk.

but not like the gestapo officer who, upon meeting a Pig in the street of the village that the SS had just captured..........

Ve have Vays of making you PORK.

You need to be more subtle: you should have said "If you've still got the receipt, you could take it back." and let him think about it for a mo. If he says "That's a good idea" you have him bang to rights. If he says "Er, don't know if the plumber still has the receipt" then perhaps he was telling the truth.

Reply to CUSTOMER BLAMED PLUMBER in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I know I have to do more testing but I just want to see if there is something I’m missing. Customer said light fitting in the loft was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hopefully I haven't made an error but I was speaking with another electrician and he said standard junction boxes with screw terminals can no...
Replies
Views
Maybe I've just been lucky, but I very rarely have an issue with customers paying, the vast majority have paid straight away or within a few days...
Replies
Views
Hi, my niece lives in a flat and has a bathroom without a window. There is an extractor fan which packed up and an electrician installed a new one...
Replies
Views
Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock