Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss customers clean toilets in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear still kicking sand, before pushing up daisies . Electrician's Arms

how many of you turn up to job and a customer say would you like a cup of tea or coffee .and think to yourselves if the mug or cup is clean maybe the toilet is clean has well ,and you pop your head in the loo.
    and s**t &P*** all over the place .would you drink that tea and wondering if that mug or cup is clean .

2. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    as long as the cup ain't got pi$$ and $hit on it. yes. but i'd not drink out of thre toilet unless it was clean.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. rapparee

rapparee Electrician's Arms

I once age my lunch off a bench covered in splatterings of mercury

I thought it was solder.

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. Dillb

Dillb Electrician's Arms

As Tel said, as long the cup is clean and not been washed in the toilet theres no problem.

5. telectrix

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    so that's where Freddie has gone in the after life. (respond to #3).

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear still kicking sand, before pushing up daisies . Electrician's Arms

over time before I start job me looks in the bog first .you never know .

7. Leesparkykent

Leesparkykent You Rock Gmes Staff Member Trusted Advisor

If I walk in the house and it's dive I won't accept the offer of cuppa. The worst is when you are not even offered one though.

• Agree Agree x 10
  8. buzzlightyear

some customer don't like giving you a drink just in case they catch something ,you work there in the house and gaging like camel in a dry desert.

9. telectrix

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    refuse tea and ask for a bottle of beer. it's sealed and uncontaminated ( unless of course it's russian, ).

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. Dillb

Dillb Electrician's Arms

I always keep a few bottles of water in my vehicle so that I dont suffer this issue.

11. telectrix

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    i never drink water fish fcuk in it

• Funny Funny x 7
  12. LankyWill

LankyWill Electrician's Arms

I’m a tart and a bit soft when it comes to hygiene, i do a quick visual health check as soon as I walk in. If it’s a bit grotty I go nil by mouth, my fave is the housewives with slight ocd who offer you a cuppa and bring a biscuit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  13. KEV 1 N

KEV 1 N Regular EF Member

Never drink all the tea, leave a bit and that way you’ll never see what the bottom of the cup is like!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. buzzlightyear

it nice when a customer leaves a mug or cup on the side in the kitchen
    and tell you help your self's in their ,so I take a empty bag and start filling it up with tins from the cupboards and the fridge . if they say what are you doing, you told me .:D

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Creative Creative x 2
  15. KEV 1 N

KEV 1 N Regular EF Member

I remember doing an EICR for an old lady who was selling her house. She asked if I'd like a cup of tea, so I said yes please and went to work. The tea was taking a while but eventually she shouts upstairs that it's ready, so I go down and she has set the table, made sandwiches, put out cakes and biscuits and a large pot of tea!

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 6